Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members of AT....PIC TOPIC
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Afroforce
Yeah, I was bored, so, hear is one of me from last year...I look much different...better abs..more weight...my hair is straightened...and...yeah~

IPB Image
ArekuReiesu
Here's a pic of me from last year taken with a web camera >.< Note that I'm older than I look in here...

user posted image
Afroforce
I don't see anything Alex.

Edit: NOW, it pops up.
Astrid
Wow, Dom, I could have sworn that was an advertisement pic for soda, lol. Nice
Astrid
Just took a pic of me with my crappy webcam :D
Afroforce
Chim, you are hot. Nuff said.
Rogue
*melt*

I have no good pics so I'll pass... for now...

...and besides I wouldn't want to blind you all with my paleness beigelaugh.gif
Afroforce
QUOTE (Rogue @ Feb 11 2004, 06:00 PM)
*melt*

I have no good pics so I'll pass... for now...

...and besides I wouldn't want to blind you all with my paleness beigelaugh.gif

*kicks*

POST YOUR PIC OR I RAGE ON YOU~

(Plus, I've seen it already, so haaa.)
Rogue
You saw the nasty one from when I was in Guatemala and I was all nasty from the 100 degree heat and stuff. Ewwwww~

I got a good one around here SOMEWHERE I think...
Marn
Dizzamn Chimaera is hot.

*cough*

That's about all I can contribute. No pics. Did I mention Chimaera is hot?

*walks off confused and afraid*
Astrid
Chimaera is the Greek dragon goddess of illusion and its proverbial veil (which Nietzsche likes to call the Veil of Maya) clouds our physical senses. So, in reality, can you really trust the physical appearance of someone who's chosen that name? mwaha, philosophy rocks. Anyway, just kidding :D Admire the collar of spikeness.
Dorian
Here's my pic, not much, but eh: Sorry for the yellow tint, but my scanner sucks
Dorian
Marn, Stay off my KOOL-AID! BIZZACTH!

And uh Dom.... Can I engage in sexual intercourse with you?
Wiryu
The Dorian!
Afroforce
QUOTE (Camulus @ Feb 12 2004, 02:21 AM)

Woooo~, Rockage!

Hmmm...I dunno, I'm kinda young....eh, what the hell. *laugh*
Zio
I'll have one up sometime soon whenever I get my internet at home up.
Rogue
Damn... All you sexy people... Well, I guess every group of pretty people needs a dog. XP

That picture is horrid though... did it at midnight when I was half asleep with a crappy camera and no lights on (and also that AWFUL angle too, lol). You guys are lucky it's not in color beigebiggrin.gif
Astrid
Aw, Rogue, I think you're cute. I look that intellectual look beigesmile.gif
Layrinn
Wow, we sure do have some good looking new members. AT is teh sexay!

Now for one of me. Pictures of me are extremely rare and hard to find, so bear with me a moment. ;)

*rummages around*

Ah, here is it...

Me

Note 1. Although you can't tell from the pic, I have long hair ~ I usually wear it in a pony-tail, and it hangs about half-way down my back.

Note 2. The camera *is* being held straight. That picture was taken on my Mom's driveway, which has a wicked slope to it. (notice that me and the trees in the background are more or less pointing straight up. ;p)
Marn
QUOTE (Camulus @ Feb 12 2004, 03:21 AM)
Marn, Stay off my KOOL-AID! BIZZACTH!

Hey man! I just complimented her, it doesn't mean I want to zoom zoom in her boom boom! I swear! *is shot*
Ether
Old picture, but I pretty much look the same + glasses now
Azrael
As soon as I can find my graduation pics, I'll post a pic of myself.
Wiryu
i find myself glued to this website O.O
Azrael
Here's a pic of me that my bro took earlier today. I apologize for the hat cause my hair is a mess. I'll put a better one up when I get a haircut. This is the first pic I've taken of myself in 4 years. How old do I look to you guys just to be curious? ALso, my bro says that the my face kind of resembled the elvaan face in my sig, even thought I don't see a resemblance. I'm gonna get a pic without me smiling. This one makes it look like I have redeye or something, which I haven't had at all as far as I know.
user posted image
Afroforce
QUOTE (Marn @ Feb 12 2004, 01:01 PM)

it doesn't mean I want to zoom zoom in her boom boom! I swear! *is shot*

Shieeeet...I know I do.
Kari
Deleted for personal reasons

-Ferra
Afroforce
Ferra...just...*joygasm*...you've probably got the boys ALL over you.
Kari
Sweet ^^; I'm giggling like an idiot, thank you!

-Ferra
Afroforce
QUOTE (Ferra @ Feb 15 2004, 07:50 PM)
Sweet ^^; I'm giggling like an idiot, thank you!

-Ferra

It's the truthhhh, so I dunno why you'd think I'm just being sweet~

*coughFerraequaluberhotnessnesscough*
Mute
Tis me
Wish I had my own digital camera. That's like the only pic I got. =/
Marn
QUOTE (Ferra @ Feb 15 2004, 02:07 AM)
I'm going to regret this in the morning when I'm sane, please don't stalk me until then.

I'm ashamed of my camwhore-ish-ness

Wow, you're like, all hot and stuff. <3

Is that all I come into this topic for? Oh yes, it is. Oh yes. *shifty eyes*

*slinks off into the night*
Zorya
The Original AT Boarderbunny!

A deep-thinking moment.

Yeah, that's a pendulum in the background.

Blarg! Stupid Geocities.....just copy and paste or something.
Maxx
user posted imageuser posted image

likes long walks on the beach and romantic dinners with himself.

-chawsbacons user posted image
Afroforce
Zorya: *points to say something...swoons...and faints*

Chaw: I WANT YOUR CLOTHES!
Astrid
QUOTE (Afroforce @ Feb 17 2004, 07:39 AM)
Zorya: *points to say something...swoons...and faints*

Chaw: I WANT YOUR CLOTHES!

Well, Chaw's clothes are very similar to my clothes, so technically you want my clothes :D Be jealous of my stuff, mwhaha0r :D Chaw, if you have bondage rings, why not put some straps through them? They might add a lot to your outfit on an aesthetic level beigesmile.gif

And, yeah, you do make a sexy chick :( Can I trade with you? pirate.gif *steals Chaw's face*
Kazicht
QUOTE (Chimaera @ Feb 17 2004, 07:54 PM)
Well, Chaw's clothes are very similar to my clothes, so technically you want my clothes :D Be jealous of my stuff, mwhaha0r :D

.... beigeroll.gif

Anyway, yeah Chaw...your looking pretty cool in that black outfit. Hair color is awesome too... I've always wanted to dye my hair the color of oxydized blood, but have always had this thing about staying natural and myself. Besides I love my jet black hair anyway.

I hope I can get around to taking a pic and posting it, but my current pics are out of date and my scanner is't functioning at the moment.
Maxx
the straps for that particular pair broke because of retarded kids at school. wee-fun. the ones i'm wearing right now have many a strap and they are very sexeh. i've also got a straight jacket with a big ass padlock. :D

i actually just redid my hair tonight and now it is a brighter red with black streaks instead of the entire thing being burgandy.

soon i shall have a pierced tongue. i soooo look forward to it.

and no, you can't have my face. someday i'm gonna dress in drag and shave and stuff with my friend and we are gonna go be hotter than most of the girls at my school.
Crushinator
Who are you gonna do the girl thing with??? Not the good Kaptain I hope.
Afroforce
QUOTE (Chimaera @ Feb 17 2004, 06:54 PM)

Well, Chaw's clothes are very similar to my clothes, so technically you want my clothes :D Be jealous of my stuff, mwhaha0r :D

*Steals Chim's clothes and runs*
EEEeee~ These would go great with a pair of black jeans I have!

I should have an UPDATED picture by the end of this week, I'll probably drag Dankeru into it, too.
Dankeru
I wan't Chaw's clothes AND hair. If not the color, then the style. My hair's too thick for anything like that. ><

And the girls here... are hooooott... soon I shall have enough proof to show the stuck up idiots of the world that gamers are indeed the cuteness! BWAHAHAHA!

I'll post mine here... eventually... >.> But I am fugly, so yar. ^^
Wiryu
i'm going to re-create a world where you are all Chaw O.O
Alisha
QUOTE (Camulus @ Feb 12 2004, 03:14 AM)
Here's my pic, not much, but eh: Sorry for the yellow tint, but my scanner sucks

wtf you look like your avatar O_o

heh i remember when i saw crush's pic on ninjagamer i was all like wow i expected something more akin to his pso avatar
Dorian
QUOTE (Alisha @ Feb 18 2004, 04:22 PM)

You really think so? I wanted to ^%$@ Remy ever since I picked up a comic book.
Damn my homosexual tendencies

I feel honored

Thankies!
Maxx
wanna know what is balls? the fact that gambit did not appear in the movies. (his name appeared but that was it)

crush, not the good kaptain, some other kid from school.
Crushinator
QUOTE (Alisha @ Feb 18 2004, 03:22 PM)

heh i remember when i saw crush's pic on ninjagamer i was all like wow i expected something more akin to his pso avatar

I hope you didn't actually think I was a robot in real life.

Wait maybe I do.
Alisha
well no i just expected you to be bigger lol because yuo exude a strong personality
Layrinn
Don't you know, 'Lish? It's always the little guys you have to watch out for... they're crazy. ;p
drunken_chibi
in a fight anyway.. the little guy is more likely to pull some crazy shit. big guys are usually over confident and rely on strength/size to win the day.. the little guy's the one who'll smash the glass upside your head and beat you to death with a barstool.
Maxx
i wouldn't say crushinator is small. he looms over all of us slc folk. he can put his head on top of mine and i'm nearing tall-status.
Madgeiser
QUOTE (drunken_chibi @ Feb 19 2004, 03:14 PM)
in a fight anyway.. the little guy is more likely to pull some crazy shit. big guys are usually over confident and rely on strength/size to win the day.. the little guy's the one who'll smash the glass upside your head and beat you to death with a barstool.

That crazy eh? beigebigeek.gif
I'll be sure to remember that, wouldn't want to die from being beaten with a barstool repeatly, especially from a small guy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.