Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AhKing.net gone
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room
Dive
It looks like Ah King's host didn't like the site going over bandwidth as much as it did and suspended the site indefinitley. It's a shame there was a lot of good info there and in the forums. This is the second time Ah King has had a site evaporate. I wonder what he will do next? crash.gif
Crushinator
That sucks...he seemed to be better at getting information that all the other pso sites combined beigelaugh.gif
Dive
Yep, news always broke first at Ah king's. I guess the majority of the members will go back to Gamefaqs for now. megaman-run.gif
I know that some have migrated to Shotie.com.
Rogue
Yeah it's a shame about Ah King's place.
Couldn't he have downsized his forums a bit? :\

Anyway who in their right mind would post among the
gfax0rz? X_x

Retehi
Yeah, that's a terrible shame, they were getting ground on a big user base again after the first site.

Hopefully they find and establish another place for themselves someday.
Riel
Well it seems he has started another forum again...hopefully it will last a little longer this time,heh, he's not lucky with his sites.
Dive
QUOTE (Riel @ Mar 1 2003, 01:39 PM)
....he's not lucky with his sites.

Apparently not. this new board is running incredibly slow, sometimes taking minutes to load a page. I think this is discouraging a lot of members from signing up again. I signed up yesterday after waiting literaly five minutes for the confirmation screen. It seems like people based around Europe/Asia are getting quicker loading times but who knows for sure?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.