Dive
Get one before someone else chooses it!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

evilking.gif
Layrinn
Dude, where do you come up with this stuff?!?

Seriously... I have a very sizable PS/PSO fanart collection going, and I've never seen any of the pics that your avatars could be sourced from.

Gib us teh linkage! =O

Hehe... the HUnny on the top row would suit Neesah perfectly if she had white hair, and the one below her could just as well be Rinn if the hair was black. ^-^ And the HUmar d00d in the bottom corner is hilarious. beigelaugh.gif

I think for now I'll stick with my screen shot of Rinn... though if IceBlink ever finishes the pic of her he's drawing, I might make something out of that.
Dive
QUOTE (Layrinn @ Apr 8 2003, 02:50 PM)
Dude, where do you come up with this stuff?!?...
...Gib us teh linkage! =O

And give away all my super secret links? A good magician never gives away his tricks. beigebigeek.gif

evilking.gif
Rogue
OMG you have a Sgt. Retehi avatar! beigelaugh.gif

I really like that hunewearl one...

*changes avatar*
Retehi
It's not the purple and black though. beigebigrazz.gif Although I didn't even notice the one I picked now *points left*

Now that's damn sexy.
Crushinator
That HUmar on the bottom is a total pimp! beigelaugh.gif
Henge
those are awsome :D great additions dive.
DarkEpyon
Looks like they were done by someone from a Japanese site. No one does PSO fanart like they do.
Mute
Great work Dive! I'm with Layrinn though, in wondering exactly where you got that art from... beigeroll.gif Anyhow, I've got a ton of art myself (most of it borrowed from ISAO.net) if you're ever looking for some new stuff to work with. Just let me know.
Shojin
Now all you need is some Fonewm Avatars. \

FONEWM PRIDE BABY YA! beigebiggrin.gif buttrock.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.