Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uh.. bye?
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room
Skorpius
Yeah, I probably won't be posting here anymore. I'm cutting my computer time by a lot..and I'm not sure why. I'm only hitting 3 forms, killing off 2-3 others.. meh

Those who know me here know where to find me ;o

I'll check for replies tomorrow.. :/
AC9breaker
You crack me up man. Well, I'll try to get on PSO more so I can spam you. Although that will be hard now since my ASCii is broken. >_< bash.gif
psobsesser
So you're basicially saying you're killing off this forum? beigebigeek.gif
Guess I'll still see you on PSO then.

And AC9, I've been wondering where you've been. Seems like it's been forever. I believe the last time was that unofficial gathering we had.
Skorpius
Actually, nah, I'll come back once a day.. :/ Although, I -might- be cancelling my PSO:HL.. RO made me go "yippie something new" o.O
Zio
QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Jun 17 2004, 12:14 PM)
You crack me up man. Well, I'll try to get on PSO more so I can spam you. Although that will be hard now since my ASCii is broken. >_< bash.gif

Your ASCII broke?! I thought that was like the most durable kb in the world o.o Mine still pretty good I clean it every now and then so the keys don't stick and what not. Anyway Skorp you know where to find me to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.