Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Candy
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Mute
Yes, this topic is about candy. Not to be confused with cocaine. Let's talk about preferences.

If you had the sudden urge to eat some candy, and you darted into the nearest convenience store, what would you grab first from the candy isle?

I'd have to say I'd go straight for the sprees. I dunno why, but I love the sour taste and the variety that comes in each pack.

Now what about you?
Retehi
Milky Way! If I eat any of those other bastard candys I get sick. No idea why either, fun!
Dorian
I'd get some sweet tarts
tanshin
Tansii, plz.
Crushinator
I want candy, bubblegum and taffy. Skip down to the sweet shop with my sweetheart Sandy.

I'm a sucker for Snickers, Milk Duds, and the true god of the candy aisle... REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.
Rogue
raspberry truffles ;x

They cost like $10 for half a pound ._.
Kari
i love the peanut butter cups, and gummy worms, and pie. i looove pie.
Astrid
Gummy worms, tangerine-flavored altoids (I know, not really candy, but still :D), twix and oooh maaan, I'd usually KILL for eggnog-type candy.
Crushinator
Oh yeah, i forgot about the two greatest candies of them all... only available at special times of the year...

Cadbury's Creme Eggs and Peeps Marshmallow Chicks.

I would murder a thousand men to have a lifetime supply of those treats.
Oddies da Nerfed
Pb cups, flavord tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, spree/sweet tarts etc, laffy taffy, airheads.
Knightsword
pb cups or reases pieces, kit-kat, a good ol' hearsey's chocolate bar, and maby some peanut m'n'ms
DarkEpyon
Let's see...
Butterfingers, Reese's peanut butter cups, snickers, milky, 3 Musketeers (when I'm feeling weight-conscious).
Mute
QUOTE (Crushinator @ Sep 16 2004, 10:17 PM)
Oh yeah, i forgot about the two greatest candies of them all... only available at special times of the year...

Cadbury's Creme Eggs...
DarkEpyon
AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!! That song is in my head!!
Retehi
Most frightening thing I've heard, and saw this month! cry2.gif
DarkEpyon
AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!! DEAR LORD!

This song is STILL playing in my head!!!
Knightsword
ooo, I forgot about cherry jolly ranchers
Crushinator
Hahahaha, that song was the shit.
Wiryu
3 musketeers, midnight milky way, and uhm.......snickers?

A few other things in this post caught my eye as well, ferras mention of pie, pumpkin pie all the way ;)

Astrid mention egg nog flavored stuff and tangerine altoids, the altoids rock, but when it comes to something with egg nog flavor, i can only drink he original egg nog ;)
hamstar
the newest addition to the Kit Kat family: the Big Kat
I also like butterfingers and 100 grand.
Outside of these select candy bars I don't like chocolate.
Ellianna
i have to go straight for a bag of one of the following: dove dark chocolate miniatures, hershey's miniatures, mini pb cups, mini kit kats..hmmm i feel like i'm forgeting something

peeps marshmallow >.< tooooooo sweet to me... the mention of them made me think of this old web site i saw a link to once Peeps research
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.