Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: X-Men Legends
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Dorian
Been playing this game alot lately with Astrid. It's an extremley awesome game. It feels like 4 player Streets of Rage.

Anyone who loves action "beat-em-up" party games. I sugest you look into this.

IGN: X-Men Legends
Riel
Kinda like the Baldur's Gate for console right or Hunter the Reckoning only in X-Men setting?...how does levelling up work,do you get to choose where you put experience points and stuff like that?
Clix Master
This game does look like it has promise. Especially using the Ultimate X-men. I'm thinking about getting it. But while I'm here, I suggest anyone who's into wrestling/fighting games to pick up Def Jam: Fight for NY. That games kicks ass on about 17 different level of ass kicking.
Dorian
QUOTE (Riel @ Sep 28 2004, 07:50 AM)
Kinda like the Baldur's Gate for console right or Hunter the Reckoning only in X-Men setting?...how does levelling up work,do you get to choose where you put experience points and stuff like that?

You choose where to place points (STR, DEF, MND, ETC) and you also choose what abilitys to upgrade (EX. Gambits Charged Cards, Gambits Charged Staff, ETC).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.