Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ahhh, so...
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Mute
Scion = Claymore! I was confused there for a bit. >_>;; I honestly thought you were two seperate people. Then I realized something was strange due to the fact that all of Scion's posts seemed to disappear. Well, I got smart and looked in Claymore's signature and I found the answer to my problem! Sorry... just thought I'd clear up any confusion for any other new members. ^_^;;
Rogue
lol, I still call him IVI more often than not.
Shojin
So he switched names or what? im confused...
Henge
beigelaugh.gif LOL

i just changed my username (fringe benefits) i do it occasionaly depending on my mood and what have you.

to make it easy, everyone just call me clay! no more ivi Rogue! cry2.gif
Rogue
lol, Okay, I'll get used to calling you Clay...

..IVI...

beigelaugh.gif
Henge
rofl
Crushinator
I will still call you IVI forever, man. Can't change it no matter what! beigelaugh.gif
Layrinn
Hehe... why ya gotta go confusin' people like that, Iv... I mean Clay? beigelaugh.gif

I just refer to people as their character's name most of the time... it makes it easier both sides to do the whole RP thing. So one moment he may be "Clay" and the next "Schai". Every so often it gets a little confusing, like if someone brings out an obscure alt... but for the most part, I think we all know each other well enough to know who's who.
Icaras
Who are you?
Shojin
good question
Henge
QUOTE (Crushinator @ May 5 2003, 12:05 AM)
I will still call you IVI forever, man.  Can't change it no matter what! beigelaugh.gif

ack!
Shojin
Who teh heck is IVI? Im lost
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.