Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sup dudes? I'm back
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room
Nimrod
Now that i'm an official WoW whore, I decided to check you guys out again. I'm on the Magtheridon server (I know it's not the AT server ;-; I might make a character on that one later) and have a level 17 Night Elf Druid named Murmandamus(bonus points to anyone who knows the name). I missed a lot of you, and sorry for leaving last time, I just had some personal stuff to attend to.
Kari
.. 'cause you SUCK.

My friend (Username Dizzydive on el-jay) Lily is on.. that server you're on that I can't spell :3 Biznatch should get on Stormrage!
Nimrod
QUOTE (Ferra @ Dec 19 2004, 02:34 PM)
.. 'cause you SUCK.

My friend (Username Dizzydive on el-jay) Lily is on.. that server you're on that I can't spell :3 Biznatch should get on Stormrage!

I so don't suck. ;-; I'd join you guys, but I really wanna hit level 30 for my travel form. I'm only 10 levels away(haha, only.....user posted image). Then i'll probably join you guys.

And thanks for the welcome, Kari. Seems like the forums don't have much activity anymore.
Riel
Welcome back buttrock.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.