Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2nd Gig Loaded...
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Knightsword
Volume 1 of Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig was released yesterday. It contains the first four episodes. Gone is the cgi intro and opening song, its been replaced with a steller animation intro and the new opening song is just as good as the original, same singer, and music is still composed by Yoko Kanno. The art looks as good as ever. The same hard edge cyberpunk cop setting is intact, and for an added easter egg the first episode contains a remake of the original movie's beginning. The Tachikomas are back too, along with the animated shorts at the end of each episode, which like the first season's prolly won't be seen on tv, stupid cuttoon network. The special edition of volume one contains 2 dvds and the ost 2 cd and is buy.
Crushinator
Can't wait till this is on CN. GITS and Samurai Champloo are the only anime programs I actually go out of my way to watch buttrock.gif

Now they just gotta put Berserk and Fist of the North Star on Adult Swim, and I'd be set. beigelaugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.