Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster Hunter
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Knightsword
I finally picked up a copy on Monday and so far having a blast playing, but one can only do so much online. So if you still play lets get together some night
AC9breaker
Aww man. I totally just let my brother borrow my copy of Monster Hunter a few weeks ago. Also, I rearranged my room and can only play online by disconnecting my PC from the net. If it weren't for all those hassles I would totally meet you up online tonight. Maybe next week we can house it up though.
Knightsword
cool, I'm off Monday and Tuesday next week, so no need for late night, that and tv sucks on Mondays anyway
Crushinator
WTF? 24 is on monday, fool! sniperer.gif
Wiryu
I still have MH, i'll see yeh there some night! beigesmile.gif
Alisha
is there a release date for monster hunter 2 yet? im not really interested in MH1 anymore too busy with ffxi.
Vitamin D
I'm down to kick some Wyvern ass too, I'll be on the lookout for yall. shades.gif
Knightsword
QUOTE(Alisha @ May 18 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]24801[/snapback]

is there a release date for monster hunter 2 yet? im not really interested in MH1 anymore too busy with ffxi.

Sadly its still TBA for a US version, the JP version came out in February and the PSP version of MH 1 comes out next month bash.gif
Alisha
wtf and capcom announced monster hunter 3 at E3
Knightsword
Yea, many think MH2 is gonna be skipped here and just go straight to MH3. Now if Capcom was smart they would make a Wii version of 1 or 2, playing MH with the Wiimote would be awesome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.