Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ambition of Illuminus Network Trial
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Control Room > Archived News
donkeybeatz
IPB Image
Some jawesome news!
The Phantasy Star Universe expansion, Ambition of Illuminus, trial website is now open.
According to the website, the beta will run from April 5th to April 26th.
You will need a JP account and the PSU serial key that came with the JP release along
with switching over your account to the new ISAO system (formally handled by SEGALink).

Check out the website here:
Ambition of Illuminus

More info as it comes.
Retehi
Oh snap!

IPB Image
Knightsword
if the Illuminus turns out to be a silver cast male, I dunno if I should be pissed or flattered
AC9breaker
Damn, I guess I should reinstall JP PSU. Better do that soon before this offer runs out. Gogo 28 hour length installation ! chocobo.gif
donkeybeatz
The beta downloader is down =(
I'll have a report later on the week when the beta goes live.
DarkEpyon
I just might have a gander at this myself.
Crushinator
Won't you have to do some mad power leveling to get access to these new weaps and shit? They probably don't hand photon whips out to noob characters.
HC82
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. All the cool content is gonna be geared for the players close to being capped out in the current game. PSU is easy enough as it is, so getting to that point shouldn't take a century.
AC9breaker
Psh, only babies, sissies, and Belmonts use whips.

Its all about F1 BA.
DarkEpyon
When the final version hits US shores, I can just picture the number of wannabe Belmonts and dominatrixes (dominatrices?) out there.
Ether
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Apr 4 2007, 01:18 AM) [snapback]26842[/snapback]

They probably don't hand photon whips out to noob characters.

Think again!
AC9breaker

While I was heading back to my room I ran into the super famous english instructor Toshi!
IPB Image

I thought I'd see what he was up to.

IPB Image

IPB Image

He seemed to be too lost in thought to respond or even give me an autograph.
Crushinator
Come on Toshi, come on! Come on Toshi!

First rate cunt lapping!

beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.