Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pokey manz DS style!
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Wiryu
3050 4062 9791

Let's fight and stuff online! :D
AC9breaker
Aww man. EVERYONE has the new pokemon game, I'm like the only Nob without one. :(
DarkEpyon
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Apr 23 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]26978[/snapback]

Aww man. EVERYONE has the new pokemon game, I'm like the only Nob without one. :(

No pokey-manz for me either.
Knightsword
I have it but I cant get my nintendo wifi connector to reinstall, so no online for me
Crushinator
I bought Pokeymangs diamond today, i'll get a wi-fi dongle some time this week so i can play with you dodes.

For some reason i just can't get my DS to hook up with our wireless router.
AC9breaker
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Apr 24 2007, 01:39 AM) [snapback]26981[/snapback]

Prepare for trouble!

IPB Image
Retehi
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Apr 23 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]26983[/snapback]

IPB Image

IPB Image
Crushinator
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Apr 23 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]26983[/snapback]

IPB Image

IPB Image
unitself
HAHHHA
Damn it, AC9!
How many times do I have to see this pic today?

bash.gif

NOB!
Vitamin D
Let me show you my Pokey Manz.

1246 5192 9431 mog.gif
donkeybeatz
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Apr 24 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]26983[/snapback]

QUOTE(Crushinator @ Apr 24 2007, 01:39 AM) [snapback]26981[/snapback]

Prepare for trouble!

IPB Image

IPB Image
Knightsword
QUOTE(unitself @ Apr 24 2007, 08:35 AM) [snapback]26989[/snapback]

HAHHHA
Damn it, AC9!
How many times do I have to see this pic today?

bash.gif

NOB!

Be thankful it ain't Man-Faye or that Peter Pan nutjob
Crushinator

IPB Image

It's like a walrus flossing!
unitself
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHH!!!

Wiryu
I bought Pokeymangs diamond today, i'll get a wi-fi dongle some time this week so i can play with you dodes.

Get on it dude! ;)
Crushinator
I got the wifi usb dongle, but now i just gotta find time to play the damn game so my pokeymangs aren't so pathetic.
Henge
OMG WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!

*digs eyes out with a spoon*
Wiryu
QUOTE(Henge @ Apr 28 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]27026[/snapback]

OMG WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!

Awesomeness. ;)

It's an online RPG with skill, and a kiddy theme! ;)
Vitamin D
When I complete the game and am able to transfer some dudes from my GBA games, i'll readily wifi it up. I got 6 badges, so I can't possibly be too far off haha.
Knightsword
I bring you my code

1461 2785 6707
Vitamin D
Well according to my first Hall of Fame entry (back on May 5th) I've beaten the game haha. I've had enough time to transfer a whole bunch a Pokehomies over in this months time, and I'm ready to get my battle on if anyone's interested. I haven't transfered all my main guys, but a good amount nonetheless. So if anyone's still down, let's have a Wifi Pokemang Bataru!
Auronius
Hey, Insanity Elite is gonna try to get a small tournament going next weekend. If you're interested, you can get details here (new boards, but if you had an account on the old ones it should still work.)
Kazicht
Is there an option to cap pokemon levels in a vs battle, or do we actually have to raise 3 pokemon to lvl 50 to participate? wassup.gif

[Edit] Nevermind, I got the answer on your forums :D
AC9breaker
Thats it, I'm buying a new DS and Pokemon Pearl come this week.
Kazicht
Finally got my friend code.

2363 2466 7241
Vitamin D
Sounds fun, I'm down for it. ninja2.gif
AC9breaker
Black DS and Pokemon DIAMOND GET!
unitself
AC.. I thought you already own a DS?
Weren't you a big shot Metroid Hunter?

... I could have sworn you were.

AC9breaker
Yeah I did. I use to have a White NDS lite. However, since I'm too much of a nice guy and would let my cousins borrow it all the time. I get it back one day to play some Castlevania and my top screen falls off when I go to open it. =/ So I held off on getting it fix or buying a new one since I was trying to save up money for some things but I caved in. skullcross.gif
unitself
ouch.
sounds to me like a little "crap we broke it! use this elmers glue to fix it quick and give it back before he notices!"

I'm putting my money down on AC to whip up on some iE butt poke-stylee.

guitarist.gif

AC9breaker
My code is 3565 8391 3334
Add me bishes!
Wiryu
I'm still so far behind on this stuff. I got the game when it came out and i'm still all of level 24 with all my dodes.
Crushinator
You think you're bad? I got it on the day it came out too, and my highest guy is only 16 :(
AC9breaker
QUOTE(Wiryu @ Jun 5 2007, 12:43 PM) [snapback]27235[/snapback]

I'm still so far behind on this stuff. I got the game when it came out and i'm still all of level 24 with all my dodes.

QUOTE(Crushinator @ Jun 5 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]27236[/snapback]

You think you're bad? I got it on the day it came out too, and my highest guy is only 16 :(

WHAT!? YOU GUYS ARE SLACKING! Come on you gotta get amped, get pumped, we gotta be number 1! We gotta be the best!
You doods need some motivation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igN9L-jkWPk
DarkEpyon
Thanks to a friend of mine that I just got back from visiting on the other side of the country, I somehow got into this game. I have the game, but alas, no wifi.
Ellianna
my daughter just got pokemon Diamond while in fl with my mom ..she loves it...guess i'll have to steal it and see what all the rave's about
omega71
name- Omega
2964 5079 4326
Version: Pokemon Diamond

I am currently battling the L33t four right now..

edit- I can and will breed any starter pokemon (from diamond/pearl) so if you need one let me know, I can add you and I can give you one...I will take random shitty Poke's in trade
Crushinator
I want a muddy mudkip :( How do we pull our pokeymangz from the GBA ones?
Vitamin D
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Jun 23 2007, 10:09 AM) *
I want a muddy mudkip :( How do we pull our pokeymangz from the GBA ones?

lolnub. You have to beat the game first, and you have to have seen (just seen) all 150 Pokemon species that live in Sinnoh. The Elite 4 and the champ have the last few that you'd need to see. After you've done that, you talk to the professor, and you'll get a new Pokedex from Professor Oak, he gives you the National Pokedex. With it you're able to catch all 493 Pokemon. When you get it, it also opens Pal Park, which allows you get to transfer Pokedodez from your GBA games. Pal Park is on Route 221, You get there by heading south from your hometown then east. To actually get your Pokemon back, you have to catch them again in the park. You transfer six at a time, if you have the GBA game in the bottom of your DS, a new option will appear on the New Game- Continue- screen etc. It says "Migrate From Sapphire (or whatever)". Then you choose the Pokemon you want to "Migrate". You can't transfer Pokemon with an HM, you have to use the move deleter for them. Once they've migrated, you can catch them in Pal Park. They appear in different sections depending on the Pokemon. When you throw the ball at them, its like a Master Ball, it wont miss ever. You dont have to worry about your Swampert being all like "Peace son!" And that's how you do it. You can only migrate 6 every 24 hours per GBA cartridge. So theoretically, if you had Leaf Green, Fire Red, Sapphire, Ruby, AND Emerald, you could transfer 30 a day. The process is real simple, I might have just made it sound complicated... but oh well haha. Catch some Pokeymangz!
Crushinator
Damn, I need to get a new job where I have time play DS at work again beigelaugh.gif

Seems like a lot of work. When you get the pokemon from the GBA game, is it erased from that game? Or can you dupe like 300 pikachus?
Vitamin D
Yeah when you transfer from a GBA game, they stay on the DS card completely. You can't put them back on the cartridge, and are forever DSed. Though there is a duping method on Diamond and Pearl apparently, though I haven't tried it haha.
Ellianna
so my daughter's DS was on the fritz it was only reading games when it felt like it, yay for waranty she's got a new DS lite, and for my bday my b/f got me a new DS lite and alyssa had pokemon diamond and pokemon ranger...and i've never been one for pokemon but figured wth and got pokemon pearl for myself and also got GBA fire version ..and i probably could have done without buying the diamond/pearl guide and looked stuff up online but gifured wth it'll be easier to help alyssa with, time to go mess with the games
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.