Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some volunteers for a video.
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Phantasy Star
donkeybeatz
So yeah, there's these traps that anyone can use called De Ragan's Breath.
They don't really do anything but shoot out sparks. You can carry up to 30 of them and they only cost 30 meseta each.
And you can only set 5 at a time. So there can be a total of 30 on the field with 6 players.

Anyway, where I'm going with this is we can do some really cool patterns and cheap half-assed tricks with these since they explode consecutively. If anyone is up for it, please let me know.

Here's a little demo I put together with D.

[Fireworks Demo]
AC9breaker
LOL

I should have waited for you guys when I synthesized my stormline too then you could have done a failed S ranks montage.
Its a shame you can't record ps2. Would have been great if you recorded the night me, you, D, and Jagdapanzer got on Monster Hunter started a mission without you and then, the ensuing 10 minutes of straight up uncontrollable neck cramping laughter, haha.

I'm down, for this. Just lemme know when.
Retehi
All set!
Vitamin D
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Aug 13 2007, 07:16 AM) *
Its a shame you can't record ps2. Would have been great if you recorded the night me, you, D, and Jagdapanzer got on Monster Hunter started a mission without you and then, the ensuing 10 minutes of straight up uncontrollable neck cramping laughter, haha.

LOL! Man that was classic shit. But yeah I'm down for the cause too haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.