Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Hero 4
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Crushinator

Long story short:
  • Full band set up like Rock Band, Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drums
  • Character creation/customization inspired by THPS and Tiger Woods.
  • Create-a-song mode and "Freestyle" mode where you can play your own tunes to songs already in the game.
  • Drum controller has 6 buttons, 3 toms, 2 cymbals, and the bass pedal.
  • Activate drum Star Power by hitting both cymbals at once to begin a drum fill.
  • No more licensed guitars, but you can make your own custom guitar now.
  • Your custom character can freely switch between all 4 instruments
  • Full bass career mode
  • Nooby "strum only" Rhythm guitar mode for little kids or old people who want to join in the fun but suck.
  • You can earn cash playing online (Online career mode confirmed?)
  • Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park, and Sublime confirmed on the songlist (and Dream Theater?)
  • Going for a wider variety of music, not mainly sticking to metal like the previous GHs.
  • Every song is a master track, no covers.
AC9breaker
Fuck yeah Linkin Park, Sublime and The Eagles. I r teh happy dood.I hope they add some more Muse too. Anyway,I'm thinking im gonna pick this up. I wasn't really feeling the Rock Band stuff, don't know why.

Can't wait till my Issue of Gi Gets here.
donkeybeatz
Creating your own tracks sounds nice but... I'm not sure if I want to shell out another $180+ for another game package. I doubt the Rock Band peripherals will be compatible with GHIV. And I already have a bunch of shit in my room.
AC9breaker
The solution is simple, sell all your Rock Band shit now!
Crushinator
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ May 13 2008, 11:03 AM) *

AC9breaker
QUOTE(Crushinator @ May 13 2008, 07:35 PM) *
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ May 13 2008, 11:03 AM) *

lmfao
Wiryu
haha, that's incredible.
Vitamin D
PICK IT UP! beigelaugh.gif The freestyle and creation stuff sounds pretty cool. My computer wasn't able to load the program that let's you do that on Guitar Hero 2, so it'll be cool to give it a try.
AC9breaker
Oh snap! New vid on gametrailers. I'm actually pretty psyched about this. Rock Band didn't really grab my attention like this one has.

Crushinator
The drums look good, and "biggest songlist" doesn't really mean anything to me right now, because the big thing NEEDS to be longevity and DLC. Even if it ships with like 70-80 songs, those will wear thin and you want to expand on it regularly.

If they can't at least match or one-up RB's weekly updates, it still can't touch RB content wise. Also the price point is a big deal for me, if they continue to charge the same rate for their GH2 and 3 songs, its still cheaper to buy them on RB.
Alisha
this is cool and all but i just cant get into the music featured in guitar hero 3 =/
AC9breaker
QUOTE(Crushinator @ May 21 2008, 01:40 PM) *
The drums look good, and "biggest songlist" doesn't really mean anything to me right now, because the big thing NEEDS to be longevity and DLC. Even if it ships with like 70-80 songs, those will wear thin and you want to expand on it regularly.

If they can't at least match or one-up RB's weekly updates, it still can't touch RB content wise. Also the price point is a big deal for me, if they continue to charge the same rate for their GH2 and 3 songs, its still cheaper to buy them on RB.

The magazine said they're really gonna Man up this time on the DLC. Plus I'm assuming the Create a Track will give us plenty of goodies. I'm totally gonna try making Megaman 2 songs. Really though I think GH4 is gonna trump RB in every aspect. Because really they're taking whats already been proven to be successful, tweaking it, and going further by adding what the fans want. You should really read the article again. I had a slow day at work last night so I read it twice, haha.

Crushinator
I already read through it, but I just have my doubts on Neversoft/Activision actually delivering what they promise. They had grandiose plans for the DLC on GH 2 and 3 as well.

But lets just wait and see! I mean if they can pull it off and make a game better than RB then I'm all for it.
donkeybeatz
QUOTE(Crushinator @ May 21 2008, 03:01 PM) *
I already read through it, but I just have my doubts on Neversoft/Activision actually delivering what they promise. They had grandiose plans for the DLC on GH 2 and 3 as well.

But lets just wait and see! I mean if they can pull it off and make a game better than RB then I'm all for it.

If GH4 can bring in a random Mexican dude at your door with a case of corona asking if there's a party going on when you're actually home alone... then yes, yes I will get it. The drum kit does look pretty nice though.
tanshin
QUOTE(donkeybeatz @ May 21 2008, 01:07 PM) *
QUOTE(Crushinator @ May 21 2008, 03:01 PM) *

If GH4 can bring in a random Mexican dude at your door with a case of corona asking if there's a party going on when you're actually home alone... then yes, yes I will get it. The drum kit does look pretty nice though.

Instead, a random mexican guy will show up at Crush's door with no beer, and upon answering the door, he will simply ask, "Do you speak spanish?" When Crush says no, he'll walk away.

I promise this will happen. Since it happened like 3 times while I lived there.
Crushinator
QUOTE(tanshin @ May 21 2008, 03:21 PM) *
QUOTE(donkeybeatz @ May 21 2008, 01:07 PM) *

Instead, a random mexican guy will show up at Crush's door with no beer, and upon answering the door, he will simply ask, "Do you speak spanish?" When Crush says no, he'll walk away.

I promise this will happen. Since it happened like 3 times while I lived there.

The story Donkey relayed actually happened to me last night. Thus is the power of Rock Band.

I'm in the middle of rocking out with my bad self, its like 11:20 pm, and then someone knocks on the door. I open it and theres a mexican guy with a grocery bag with a case of Corona in it. (So he had obviously just bought it.) He says "There are party here mang?" and I respond "...uh nope I'm just playing a game by myself." "But I heard singing mang..." "Nope, just me here, sorry." The guy's face = beigeconfused.gif and then he just turns away and sulks down the stairs.
Crushinator
Video of the drums prototype in action:

http://www.insidegamer.nl/playstation3/gui...ukgevoelig.html

Awesome that they got Travis Barker mocap for the drum performance, he owns.
donkeybeatz
Somewhat related post:

GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE! WHAT WILL... YOUUU DOOO???
This is like one of the best promo videos ever right next to the PSU Texter video.
Crushinator
I hope that guy is an unlockable character in the game.

YOU GOT THE POWER IN YA HAAAAANDS!
Crushinator
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/05/28/activisi...ero-world-tour/

First videos of the actual gameplay (with tony hawk playing guitar, lol). The big reveal is the drums, looks like one of the cymbals is yellow, one is orange, and they are seperate buttons. Should be fun. The rest of the interface is identical to RB.
donkeybeatz
LOL

Dude: "It'll be the first time you can have multiple instruments... drums, mic, bass..."
Chick: "...called Rock Band, I think.."

ooowned.
Crushinator
Woooooah

http://kotaku.com/5020466/survey-leaks-gui...-ozzy-and-sting

In this new Guitar Hero game, join up with your band mates to form the ultimate super group and rock your way to the top. Shred on lead, rhythm, or bass guitar (three options on one guitar controller), rip on drums, or belt it out on the mic as you rock together on the greatest classic, modern, alternative, pop, and metal hits. 85 songs by artists including Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Interpol, Muse, Tool (at least three songs and a dedicated venue), and dozens more come together to form the coolest set list ever. You can even play as your favorite rock star, choosing from characters like Sting, Ozzy Osbourne, Ted Nugent, Billy Corgan, Jimi Hendrix, Travis Barker, Hayley Williams, and Zak Wylde. If none of these are your style, then you can create your own character, including character construction, instrument creation, band logos and album covers. Then take it to a whole new level by jumping into a fully-integrated recording studio to lay down, upload, and share custom tracks online – for virtually unlimited rock. This game features the most authentic instrument peripherals on the market, including an all-new wireless guitar controller with the first-ever touch-sensitive neck slide, dedicated Star Power button, and ability to palm-mute. Also, the new killer wireless drums have ultra-quiet pressure-sensitive pads, raised cymbals, and are easy to set up and take down. Or, use the microphone to become the ultimate frontman. This new Guitar Hero game lets you rock together and rock for all.

If Tool is in the game then they can have my $180 NOW.
tanshin
Jesus, palm mutes... I'm starting to lean toward just playing my real guitar. beigerolleyes.gif

But yeah I like their line up of artists (Tool!!!) and the whole custom music thing sounds like it has potential.
AC9breaker
Holy Shit, The Doors!?

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they have People Are Strange.

Most likely they're gonna have "Break on Through"
Light my Fire has a guitar and keyboard solo thats pretty long as hell. Although it would own if it was on.

Also Palm Mute is suppose to be a mode for like little kids and old people who suck at coordination. So it can be a real game you can enjoy with the whole family. All they have to do is strum in time with the notes or in the case of the drums hit it in time. Doesn't matter which ones.
donkeybeatz

Presentation looks OK. I guess we'll have to wait and see still.
Crushinator
Looks... just like RB. Haha. Well I guess don't fix what isn't broken.

Its really going to come down the song lists, DLC, and extra features/online play.
donkeybeatz
Just checked out Activision's press conference.

-The new guitar looks pretty sleek. The slider touch pad thing sounds nifty but I'm not sure how often I would use it. Sorta like the solo buttons on the strats for RB.

-Drums look pretty standard. It has 2 inputs so you can use 2 pedals. You can also use the drumkit as a standalone drumkit. I missed the part if it required any software or anything.

-Music studio looks pretty complicated. They mentioned its a combo of ProTools and Cubase but more user-friendly. You can use the guitar to make all the tracks including the drum tracks. By tilting the guitar at various angles, you can change the pitch of the notes or something like that.

-They only showcased one song, which was "Hot for Teacher". They DID NOT reveal the setlist for the game at the press conference. =(

-The gameplay (as seen in my previous post) is very similar to Rock Band. In the press conference, they played though the entire song (Hot for Teacher). There seems to be something similar to the "Big Rock Ending" from Rock Band. All I saw was a barrage of notes when the song ended. I'm assuming you have to hit most of the notes as opposed to freestyling then hitting a few notes at the end like in Rock Band.
Vitamin D
Most important however, it seems Rock Band instruments are compatible. That's great news indeed, that oughta save a good amount of cash for the folks that already have Rock band. Further meaning too, you could just buy the discs (GH 4, RB 2) instead of getting new toys for each. NOICE.
donkeybeatz
Here's the video of the actual gameplay at the conference:
AC9breaker
Daaaaaaaaamn, that lead guitar part loooked fucking hard as shit! That was awesome. I hope we get the set list by the end of E3.
Crushinator
Looks like GH is still sticking with the "hard as fuck" gameplay buttrock.gif .

The question I have about this compatibility with the RB instruments is clearly, the drum pad. RB is down one input from GH:WT. How is that supposed to work?
AC9breaker
Surprised no one posted this yet. A leaked version of Guitar Hero 4 setlist. I skeeted when I saw "Enjoy The Silence" listed, but then shrivled up when I saw it was the Lacuna Coil cover. It's not that thier version is bad, but more that the original is so good and I would love that one. But overall the setlist has an awesome amount of variety/awesomness that ythis seems too good to be true. The possibility of us living our "Back to the Future" dreams with Johnny B. Goode are just too good to be true.

Eagle Rock High School Tour:
"Dope Nose" by Weezer
"The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
Encore: "Today" by Smashing Pumpkins

Big City Kids Tour:
"Roland" by Interpol
"Santeria" By Sublime
Encore: "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers

Feelin' Nostalgic Tour:
"Take It on the Run" by REO Speedwagon
"Hold the Line" by Toto
Encore: "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol

Vixens Tour:
"Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar
"All Around Me" by Flyleaf
Encore:"Misery Business" by Paramore

Undertow Tour:
"Stinkfist" by Tool
"Lateralus" by Tool
"Schism" by Tool

Synchronicity Tour:
"Guitar Battle Vs. Sting" (Guitar Career Only)
Encore: "Every Breath You Take" by The Police

Fight the System Tour:
"The Kids Aren't Alright" by The Offspring
The Good Left Undone" by Rise Agaisnt
Encore: "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park

QQ Tour:
"Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars
Encore: "Thank You for the Venom" by My Chemical Romance

Rockin the Carnival Tour:
"Dammit" by Blink 182
"When You Heat Stops Beating" by +44

Neva' Forget Tour:
"Jumpin Jack Flash" by The Rolling Stones
"Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult
Encore: "Light My Fire" by The Doors

We Want the Funk Tour:
"Give it Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Renegades of Funk" by Rage Agaisnt the Machines
Encore: "No Sleep till Brooklyn" by The Beastie Boys Feat. Kerry King

Rockin' the Joint Tour:
"Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz
"I Don't wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith

On Top of the World Tour:
"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains
"Kickstart My Heart" by Mötley Crüe
Encore: "Spin the Black Circle" by Pearl Jam

G. Stinger Tour:
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
"Car Chase City" by Tenacious D
Encore: "Everlong" by Foo Fighters

Lands End Tour:
"Animal" by Def Leppard
"Runaway" by Bon Jovi
Encore: "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses

Doin' it Different Tour:
"Song for the Dead" by Queens of the Stone Age
"Vasoline" by Stone Temple Pilots
Encore: "Assassin" by Muse

Hootin' and Hollerin' Tour:
"The Boys Are Back in Town" By Thin Lizzy
"Life in the Fastlane" by The Eagles
Encore:"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

All Pissed Off Tour:
"Here to Stay" by KoRn
"Dragula" by Rob Zombie
Encore: "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold

Here Me Roar Tour:
"10,000 Fists" by Disturbed
"Duality" by Slipknot
Encore: "Toxicity" by System of a Down

S.D.M.F. Tour:
"Guitar Battle Vs. Zakk Wylde" (Guitar Career Only)
*Encore: "Demise of Sanity" by Black Label Society

Fathers of Metal Tour:
"Don't Talk to Strangers" by Dio
"Heaven and Hell" by Black Sabbath
Encore: "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne

Making Progress Tour:
"The Spirit of Radio" by Rush
"Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd
Encore: "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater

Eruption Tour:
"Beat it" by Micheal Jackson Feat. Eddie Van Halen
"Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen

Tooth Fang & Claw Tour:
"Guitar Battle Vs. Ted Nugent" (Guitar Career Only)
Encore: "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent

Decades of Metal Tour
"Warriors of Time" by Black Tide
"Leather Rebel" by Judas Priest
Encore: "Hallowed be Thy Name" by Iron Maiden

Livin' in a Nightmare Tour:
"Angel of Death" by Slayer
"Tornado of Souls" by Megadeth
Encore: "Master of Puppets" by Metallica

Legends of Rock Tour:
"Johnny B. Goode" by Chuck Berry
"The Wind Cries Mary" by Jimi Hendrix
Encore: "Purple Haze (Live)" by Jimi Hendrix

Bonus Tour:
"45" by Shinedown
"96 Quite Bitter Beings" by CKY
"Bombshell" by Powerman 5000
"Clavado en un Bar" by Maná
"Enjoy the Silence" by Lacuna Coil
"Feuer Frei" by Rammstein
"Fury of the Storm" by Dragonforce
"Never Too Late" by The Answer
"Nottingham Lace" by Buckethead
"One Armed Scissor" by At The Drive-In
"Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani
"Schrei" by Tokio Hotel
"Soul Doubt" by NOFX

"We're An American Band" by Grand Funk Railroad
"Guitar Battle Vs. Sting" by Sting
"Guitar Battle Vs. Ted Nugent" By Ted Nugent
"Guitar Battle Vs. Zakk Wylde" by Zakk Wylde

Sample Songs:
"Untitled Drum Sample" created by Chad Smith
"Untitled Drum Sample" created by Dave Grohl
"Untitled Drum Sample" created by Travis Barker
"Cliffs of Dover" created by Neversoft
"Misirlou" created by Neversoft
"Walk This Way" created by Neversoft
"YYZ" created by Neversoft
Crushinator
The setlist looks good, but it seems a little "too good" lol. THREE Tool songs? Be still my beating heart!

I'll take this list with a grain of salt, since it did originate on the SA forums, but the leaked RB2 setlists were pretty damn accurate, so this list may have some merit.

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AC9breaker
Here are some confrimed tracks from IGN.

Airbourne – "Too Much Too young…"
At the Drive-in – "One Armed Scissor"
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – "Weapon of Choice"
Bob Seger – "Hollywood Nights"
Dinosaur Jr. – "Feel the pain"
Silversun Pickups – "Lazy Eye"
Survivor – "Eye of the Tiger"

with other previously confirmed tracks. SO thats 23 tracks I believe they said something as 95 tracks for this game. Shaping up to be pretty good imo.

Billy Idol – "Rebel Yell"
Blink 182 – "Dammit"
Foo Fighters – "Everlong"
Jimi Hendrix – "Purple Haze Live"
Jimi Hendrix – "Wind Cries Mary"
Linkin Park – "What I've Done"
Paramore – "Misery Business"
Sublime – "Santeria"
The Doors – "Love Me Two times"
The Eagles – "Hotel California"
Van Halen – "Hot for Teacher"
AC9breaker
Some more confirmations.

Bon Jovi -- "Livin' on a Prayer"
Coldplay -- "Shiver"
Interpol -- "Obstacle 1"
Lenny Kravitz -- "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
Michael Jackson -- "Beat It"
No Doubt -- "Spiderwebs"

I already know. I'm getting Guitar Hero, no questions.
donkeybeatz
I'll still get it but Rock Band 2 is still on top of my list. guitarist.gif
AC9breaker
Crushinator
Looks pretty cool, but I can't see myself making anything worthwhile with it. I'll leave that to the pros like Donkey and SCU.
donkeybeatz
Full setlist was announced today.

* 311 - “Beautiful Disaster”
* 30 Seconds To Mars - “The Kill”
* Airbourne - “Too Much Too Young”
* The Allman Brothers Band - “Ramblin' Man”
* Anouk - “Good God”
* The Answer - “Never Too Late”
* At The Drive-In - “One Armed Scissor”
* Beastie Boys - “No Sleep Till Brooklyn”
* Beatsteaks - “Hail to the Freaks”
* Billy Idol - “Rebel Yell”
* Black Label Society - “Stillborn”
* Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - “Weapon of Choice”
* blink-182 - “Dammit”
* Blondie - “One Way or Another”
* Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - “Hollywood Nights”
* Bon Jovi - “Livin’ On A Prayer”
* Bullet For My Valentine - “Scream Aim Fire”
* Coldplay - “Shiver”
* Creedence Clearwater Revival - “Up Around The Bend”
* The Cult - “Love Removal Machine”
* Dinosaur Jr. - “Feel The Pain”
* The Doors - “Love Me Two Times”
* Dream Theater - “Pull Me Under”
* The Eagles - “Hotel California”
* The Enemy - “Aggro”
* Filter - “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
* Fleetwood Mac - “Go Your Own Way”
* Foo Fighters - “Everlong”
* The Guess Who - “American Woman”
* Hush Puppies - “You're Gonna Say Yeah!”
* Interpol - “Obstacle 1”
* Jane's Addiction - “Mountain Song”
* Jimi Hendrix - “Purple Haze (Live)”
* Jimi Hendrix - “The Wind Cries Mary”
* Jimmy Eat World - “The Middle”
* Joe Satriani - “Satch Boogie”
* Kent - “Vinternoll2”
* Korn - “Freak On A Leash”
* Lacuna Coil - “Our Truth”
* Lenny Kravitz - “Are You Gonna Go My Way”
* Linkin Park - “What I've Done”
* The Living End - “Prisoner of Society”
* Los Lobos - “La Bamba”
* Lost Prophets - “Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)”
* Lynyrd Skynyrd - “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)”
* Mars Volta - “L'Via L'Viaquez”
* MC5’s Wayne Kramer - “Kick Out The Jams”
* Metallica - “Trapped Under Ice”
* Michael Jackson - “Beat It”
* Modest Mouse - “Float On”
* Motörhead - “Overkill”
* Muse - “Assassin”
* Negramaro - “Nuvole e Lenzuola”
* Nirvana - “About a Girl (Unplugged)”
* No Doubt - “Spiderwebs”
* NOFX - “Soul Doubt”
* Oasis - “Some Might Say”
* Ozzy Osbourne - “Crazy Train”
* Ozzy Osbourne - “Mr. Crowley”
* Paramore - “Misery Business”
* Pat Benatar - “Heartbreaker”
* R.E.M. - “The One I Love”
* Radio Futura - “Escuela De Calor”
* Rise Against - “Re-Education Through Labor”
* Sex Pistols - “Pretty Vacant”
* Silversun Pickups - “Lazy Eye”
* Smashing Pumpkins - “Today”
* Steely Dan - “Do It Again”
* Steve Miller Band - “The Joker”
* Sting - “Demolition Man (Live)”
* The Stone Roses - “Love Spreads”
* Stuck In The Sound - “Toy Boy”
* Sublime - “Santeria”
* Survivor - “Eye of the Tiger”
* System of a Down - “B.Y.O.B.”
* Ted Nugent - “Stranglehold”
* Ted Nugent’s Original Guitar Duel Recording
* Tokio Hotel - “Monsoon”
* Tool - “Parabola”
* Tool - “Schism”
* Tool - “Vicarious”
* Trust - “Antisocial”
* Van Halen - “Hot For Teacher”
* Willie Nelson - “On The Road Again”
* Wings - “Band on the Run”
* Zakk Wylde’s Original Guitar Duel Recording
AC9breaker
QUOTE(donkeybeatz @ Sep 12 2008, 01:58 PM) *
* 311 - “Beautiful Disaster”
* At The Drive-In - “One Armed Scissor”
* Beastie Boys - “No Sleep Till Brooklyn”
* Billy Idol - “Rebel Yell”
* Coldplay - “Shiver”
* Creedence Clearwater Revival - “Up Around The Bend”
* The Doors - “Love Me Two Times”
* The Eagles - “Hotel California”
* Filter - “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
* Interpol - “Obstacle 1”
* Jane's Addiction - “Mountain Song”
* Jimi Hendrix - “Purple Haze (Live)”
* Jimi Hendrix - “The Wind Cries Mary”
* Korn - “Freak On A Leash”
* Lacuna Coil - “Our Truth”
* Linkin Park - “What I've Done”
* Los Lobos - “La Bamba”
* Michael Jackson - “Beat It”
* Modest Mouse - “Float On”
* Muse - “Assassin”
* Nirvana - “About a Girl (Unplugged)”
* Oasis - “Some Might Say”
* Paramore - “Misery Business”
* Pat Benatar - “Heartbreaker”
* R.E.M. - “The One I Love”
* Smashing Pumpkins - “Today”
* Sublime - “Santeria”
* Survivor - “Eye of the Tiger”
* Tool - “Parabola”
* Tool - “Schism”
* Tool - “Vicarious”

FUCK YEAH
In particular.
* Los Lobos - “La Bamba”

Crushinator
Bold = Already in RB
Red = FUCKING AWESOME!

QUOTE(donkeybeatz @ Sep 12 2008, 11:58 AM) *
Full setlist was announced today.

* 311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
* 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill"

* Airbourne - "Too Much Too Young"
* The Allman Brothers Band - "Ramblin' Man"
* Anouk - "Good God"
* The Answer - "Never Too Late"
* At The Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor"
* Beastie Boys - "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
* Beatsteaks - "Hail to the Freaks"
* Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
* Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
* Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
* blink-182 - "Dammit"
* Blondie - "One Way or Another"
* Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
* Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
* Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
* Coldplay - "Shiver"
* Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around The Bend"
* The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
* Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel The Pain"
* The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
* Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under"
* The Eagles - "Hotel California"
* The Enemy - "Aggro"
* Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
* Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
* Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
* The Guess Who - "American Woman"
* Hush Puppies - "You're Gonna Say Yeah!"
* Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
* Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
* Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze (Live)"
* Jimi Hendrix - "The Wind Cries Mary"
* Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
* Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
* Kent - "Vinternoll2"
* Korn - "Freak On A Leash"
* Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
* Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
* Linkin Park - "What I've Done"
* The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
* Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
* Lost Prophets - "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)"
* Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama (Live)"
* Mars Volta - "L'Via L'Viaquez"
* MC5's Wayne Kramer - "Kick Out The Jams"
* Metallica - "Trapped Under Ice"
* Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
* Modest Mouse - "Float On"
* Motörhead - "Overkill"
* Muse - "Assassin"
* Negramaro - "Nuvole e Lenzuola"
* Nirvana - "About a Girl (Unplugged)"
* No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
* NOFX - "Soul Doubt"
* Oasis - "Some Might Say"
* Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train"
* Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"
* Paramore - "Misery Business"
* Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
* R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
* Radio Futura - "Escuela De Calor"
* Rise Against - "Re-Education Through Labor"
* Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
* Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
* Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
* Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
* Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
* Sting - "Demolition Man (Live)"
* The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
* Stuck In The Sound - "Toy Boy"
* Sublime - "Santeria"
* Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
* System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
* Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
* Ted Nugent's Original Guitar Duel Recording
* Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
* Tool - "Parabola"
* Tool - "Schism"
* Tool - "Vicarious"
* Trust - "Antisocial"
* Van Halen - "Hot For Teacher"
* Willie Nelson - "On The Road Again"
* Wings - "Band on the Run"
* Zakk Wylde's Original Guitar Duel Recording

Looks good, should be a rockin' game guitarist.gif
donkeybeatz
crash.gif
All I have to say for now is that the game feels really rushed. I'm going to trade it in this weekend (or whenever I finish this Dr. Wily track).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.