Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AT Podcast Episode 8 [12-01-08]
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room > AT Podcast
donkeybeatz
In this episode:
-HEL YEH.
-OK, are we doing this? Probably the most disjointed podcast ever.
-We don't talk about anything in particular.
-Crushinator is fascinated with an animated gif.
-REAL TALK: Crushinator runs into a childhood "friend". AC9Breaker tells his life stories.
-WTF Wiryu?
-We talk about the video game rating systems. Live banning on the boards. We end the night with some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on XBLA.
-Also: Alisha

[download]
Retehi
Sure.
AC9breaker
Ill let you know tomorrow
Crushinator
I'll be free till 1 am MST that day.
Vitamin D
Sounds good, gives me a couple days to weigh in on Valkyria Chronicles haha.
AC9breaker
Working a full day that day. If you guys are willing to wait 12:30ish EST I'm down. but I can't make any promises I'll be on that time.
donkeybeatz
OK if not Thursday, how about Sunday?
Vitamin D
Sunday is always an option on my end, so it sounds good to me.
Crushinator
Yeah, Sunday is fine. That'll give some time to get our teeth into L4D and Mirror's Edge, too.
AC9breaker
I'm down like Charlie Brown. That is of course if you guys don't mind waiting for me to get out of work. Midnight-ish EST
donkeybeatz
Recording tonight in a few hours. Be thurrrrrrr
Retehi
WIRYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wiryu
my bad, I aimed at taking a nap to be good for this, and pretty much slept for like 12 hours. It's been a busy week of boozin my doods.
donkeybeatz
We're trying again Tuesday. So be there.
Wiryu
If we could arrange for this to start at at least 11? that'd be gold.
AC9breaker
<----Finishes works at midnight EST.
Wiryu
I'm pretty sure i'ma call outta work anyways. Oh how 4 hours changes things.
donkeybeatz
OK I will put this up whenever I can. There's ALOT of content I'll have to edit. Plus I'm still debating on what to leave in and take out. 80% of the podcast was all AC haha. Also, fatty talk.

http://donkeybeatz.com/podcast/ep8_part.mp3
AC9breaker
LOL, i thought we was just bullshitting? We didn't even review any games, do an intro or do a closing and plug the site?
donkeybeatz
OK its FINALLY up. My internet was down for a whole week and I have finals to worry about.
Crushinator
AC's stories still have me rolling, every day with him is like an adventure. beigelaugh.gif
Vitamin D
Haha disjointed is the right word for sure. Though there was more than enough shenanigans to make it work. In conclusion, HEL YEH.
AC9breaker
Sent: Wed 11/19/08 2:58 AM
To: ac9breaker at msn dot com

AC9breaker,
Welcome to Ban City

lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.