Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ninja Jams
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Apocalypse Bar
tanshin

Let me know what you think.
AC9breaker
LMAO!

"then there's this guy named wiryu...drinking left and right some beeryu...jump in a car like megaman...Jetting something out like THE TIN MAN can... ORYA!!!"

Another platinum hit. Totally needs to be inn our podcast.
Knightsword
Oh man that was great.
Crushinator
Woooooooooooo

Holy shit, tears are welling up from me laughing.

"accidentally gave a fuck for like a couple of minutes" beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif

"Vitamin D comes in saying 'you need me!' (YEEAAH BOIIII)" beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif
AC9breaker
You know, I've been listenig to this a lot and Tanshin's 3rd verse is pretty tight.

Vitamin D
LOLOL! Epic Ninja Flow is Epic! Absolutely awesome man. beigelaugh.gif
Knightsword
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Feb 26 2009, 08:01 PM) *
Woooooooooooo

Holy shit, tears are welling up from me laughing.

"accidentally gave a fuck for like a couple of minutes" beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif

"Vitamin D comes in saying 'you need me!' (YEEAAH BOIIII)" beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif

I thought it was "you need the D"
tanshin
Thanks guys! There should be more soon. This song was just basically me learning the finer points of the new hardware/software I got. I should have a full "Album" out some time in march.
Retehi
Harhar. beigebigrazz.gif

That was sweet dude, lookin' forward to more of your jams.
Wiryu
hahahahahahaha, oh my god, that's incredible. Great stuff man. trophy.gif
donkeybeatz
[This is the remix.]
AC9breaker
HEL YEH!

Ac9-ac9-ac9 BReaker definietly not AC9SLATER

Edit: Maybe if you guys get a big enough following you can be invited to the next PAX as performers!
tanshin
The remix is way better than the original. I love it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.