Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AT Podcast Episode 19 [05-26-09]
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room > AT Podcast
donkeybeatz
In this episode:
  • Liz stalks AC9Breaker.
  • We discuss weekend updates.
  • AT Reviews and Impressions: Red Faction: Guerilla demo, Infamous Demo, Punch Out!, and Bionic Commando.
  • REAL TALK: Liz spends the night at an airport and Donkeybeatz gets alcohol poisoning.
  • We give our input and predictions on this year's E3.
AC9breaker
When?
Crushinator
NOW. We'll do it live!
donkeybeatz
Sunday. SUNDAY. SUNDAY!!
AC9breaker
Just to remind you sucker ducks. We on for tonight. Be there, or get shot in the dick...by a dood with boxing gloves on...no homo.
donkeybeatz
Episode is up.
Crushinator
We need to start doing the show weekly if this 2 hour trend continues!
tikiyadenola
HEY! HEY! Hey you can't stalk the willing....ac9 likes it when and I peek through the window and donkey hides in the closet and comes out at wee hours and snips some of his hair.. Oops well hey ac9 said it was ok and I see no restraining order
AC9breaker
I can not refute none of the aforementioned claims. untitled-2.gif

Also, longcast is long. I think we have to cut off alot more stuff from the weekly review. Since we always try doing it on sunday, maybe Sunday should be the day we decide what stays and what goes. After I listened to it, I think there where several things we could have skipped out on for the weekly reviews.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.