Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SvC Midnight blessing female sprites
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
kyori
As requested last night...

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game072903c.htm

For all you fighting fans out there, a great joke indeed. beigebiggrin.gif
Crushinator
Whahah, HI-larious. I gotta try that move out at the arcade.

I like Iori, Akuma, M.Bison, and Vega's girl looks beigebiggrin.gif

And Earthquake is HUGE beigebigeek.gif Linka has some serious competition there.
Layrinn
OMG, that's a real move in the game?! beigebigeek.gif

I can only imagine the laughs that would get at an arcade. What a riot. beigelaugh.gif

Chunny is uber-hawt, Bison looks like a RAmarl, and Hugo scares the tee-total bejezes outta me. O.o;; But what's up with Mai getting more clothes?? omgwtfbs! beigeroll.gif
Crushinator
Yeah, for some reason crazy Japanese people think women look more hot in kimonos than in skimpy ninja suits. Maybe its becaue they don't wear undies in kimonos or something? beigeroll.gif

Oh well, we'll never understand it.
DarkEpyon
I remember seeing something like this not too long ago. Very strange indeed...
DivA
kimonos are special ~ i could see this clothing as celestial beauty, but hot? =/ *ponders* this game is definitely eye candy, though i'm curious to play a female Ryu.. =} anyone know what the story behind this one is? =.
Knightsword
Interesting, Ken in a wedding dress?
Crushinator
QUOTE (DivA @ Aug 26 2003, 11:22 AM)
anyone know what the story behind this one is? =.

A bunch of guys punch each other a lot until one person wins.
DivA
cute.. ;p actually, i was referring as to how & why all capcom & snk characters are female this time around...the images show Demitri bowing to each ~ were they male before, then transformed before each match? is this Demitri's doing?
Alisha
lol hugo is scary looking
Crushinator
QUOTE (DivA @ Aug 26 2003, 11:31 PM)
cute.. ;p actually, i was referring as to how & why all capcom & snk characters are female this time around...the images show Demitri bowing to each ~ were they male before, then transformed before each match? is this Demitri's doing?

"Midnight Bliss" is a move he has had since his Darkstalker days. Basically he turns males into females and absorb their life energy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.