Full Version: Members of AT....PIC TOPIC
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Gabriell
I like this Nimrod guy already! beigelaugh.gif
My babies:
user posted image
Afroforce
Those are nice, I'm gonna try and get a photo other than the one of me on page 16. (Thank god no one commented. x.x )

(I have this urge to buy a see-through green Mockingbird I saw at our music shop.)
Gabriell
QUOTE (Afroforce @ Sep 4 2004, 11:55 PM)
(I have this urge to buy a see-through green Mockingbird I saw at our music shop.)

Be careful with anything by BC Rich. 90% of their guitars suck, their high priced models being the only exception. The quality of the product is usually very poor. They just cost so much because they are so gimmicky. The high priced Mockingbirds sound great, though.

If you're just starting, get a starter pack... it's more important to worry about technique then tone when you're just starting out, and you'll save a ton of money in case you end up quitting. If you've played a while but want a new guitar at a moderate price, Shectar C1s and Ibanez SZs RULE for mid-price range.

To get back on topic... lol -
user posted image
user posted image

omg hidden.
Dorian
QUOTE (Gabriell @ Sep 5 2004, 06:11 AM)
QUOTE (Afroforce @ Sep 4 2004, 11:55 PM)

Be careful with anything by BC Rich. 90% of their guitars suck, their high priced models being the only exception. The quality of the product is usually very poor. They just cost so much because they are so gimmicky. The high priced Mockingbirds sound great, though.

If you're just starting, get a starter pack... it's more important to worry about technique then tone when you're just starting out, and you'll save a ton of money in case you end up quitting. If you've played a while but want a new guitar at a moderate price, Shectar C1s and Ibanez SZs RULE for mid-price range.

To get back on topic... lol -
user posted image
user posted image

omg hidden.

Hey gabs.... Need a drummer >.>
Gabriell
QUOTE (Dorian @ Sep 5 2004, 07:23 PM)

Any good at prog rock drumming? lol.
I'm currently in a metal band... good times. That picture is of my old alternative band that ended after high school was over.
Dorian
QUOTE (Gabriell @ Sep 6 2004, 05:41 AM)

I'm currently in a metal band... good times. That picture is of my old alternative band that ended after high school was over.

Yea, I can keep a prog metal beat.. I "air" drum to dream theater all the time lol.

I really need to sit behind my set again.. My mom needs to stop renivating my damn drum room.
Wiryu
QUOTE (Dorian @ Sep 6 2004, 08:42 PM)

Yea, I can keep a prog metal beat.. I "air" drum to dream theater all the time lol.

I really need to sit behind my set again.. My mom needs to stop renivating my damn drum room.

dorian you are such a frikkin dork
Dorian
QUOTE (Wiruu @ Sep 6 2004, 10:00 PM)

WTF? Post your pic already!
Wiryu
QUOTE (Dorian @ Sep 7 2004, 01:48 AM)

Not without demand, without demand, theres no reason, except to watch you suufer ;)
Gabriell
QUOTE (Wiruu @ Sep 7 2004, 09:07 AM)

Not without demand, without demand, theres no reason, except to watch you suufer ;)

GAB DEMAND +1
Wiryu
QUOTE (Gabriell @ Sep 7 2004, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (Wiruu @ Sep 7 2004, 09:07 AM)

GAB DEMAND +1

Pakeesh, demand is only totaled at +2, not enough to end dorians suffering yet beigebigrazz.gif

SUFFER >:D
Dorian
I hate you bro ; ;
Rogue
DEMAND +3

;)
Wiryu
+3 is really nothing to worry about, i'll get worried at 4 or 5 ;)
Astrid
I'm jumping on the bandwagon, so there go your 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10!

Booyah!

And, uh, one of your mom, too! :D
Dive
Less spam more pictures.

Seriously.
Crushinator
A pic from me on my trip to Detroit last year. You might have seen it before if you go to ninjagamer regularly.

user posted image
Bantam13
QUOTE (Crushinator @ Sep 7 2004, 09:29 PM)
A pic from me on my trip to Detroit last year.  You might have seen it before if you go to ninjagamer regularly.

user posted image

Now why would they place "Time" right above "Swank"??

I guess the shop owners take delight in nervous businessmen fondl...grop... deciding on their purchase of important weekly news.

Funny pic, Crush. =F

B13
--"California in Crisis" huh?? That's hardly news...
Omar
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

yeah what can i say... college........i won those shorts in bingo sooo...... the girls dig the booty shorts and dont you forget it!
Retehi
You realize Omar, pretty soon those pics will be all over google image search with random paintshop text on them. beigelaugh.gif
hamstar
I found this one going through old photos on my computer and felt just about obligated to post it here.

Hamtaru and Tanshin. Taken in December 2003.

user posted image
tanshin
I don't remember ever having my hair like that...and where the hell are we?
Crushinator
I think that was at the nickelcade in orem or sandy. You can see a DDREX machine in the background.

EDIT: Thats not DDREX it looks like Hydro Thunder or some shit.
hamstar
Cruzin' world I think is the game back there. It was a DDR tourney (the last one I ran), in Sandy) you were handing out Ninja Jams CDs.
Kari
<hamstar> hi mom!

<tanshin> ... beigesleep.gif
mufft0y
The sicko behind the mufft0y screename. beigebigeek.gif Sorry, since I might be working for the government soon... I must keep my identity somewhat concealed. NINJA!
Kari
user posted image

well.. uh, this is me on saturday night, all dressed up for halloween since in utah is on saturday and not sunday.

this is like, ten seconds before promyvion-dem started.
Afroforce
I want to do unspeakable things to you. <3

(Maybe I should get a recent photo of me...)
Wiryu
next chance i get, i'll post a pic of me, alleron and shalafi

(one of alleron i think is especially funny evilking.gif )
Afroforce
(Warning, might be a bit big...)
Number 1

And for my nonexhistant fanboys/girls:
Oh
Baby.
Vitamin D
I realized I aint posted a single damn pic here. So here's one I have from 2 years ago at my Senior Prom.

user posted image

The only difference now is that I don't have the white tux (Dammit!), my hands aren't as ashy >_>, and my hair's got a little fro. I'mma have some newer ones up later this month.
tanshin
Anyone that saw me before I left Utah or knows me fairly well will know why I'm posting this picture:
user posted image and....user posted imagesurprise!
Wiryu
...........someone has hacked into tanshins computer, digitally retouched the pic on the top to make it LOOK like tanshin is smiling. Bravo my friend, you did a masterful job, but i see right through your lies.....who are you!
Crushinator
Woo, looks good Tans. Now... back to the one thing that man has sought after since the dawn of time...
tanshin
Neddin.
Crushinator
Post the goatee pic!~
tanshin
ORRRRYYAAA!!! Your face suits your personality.
Light_Strata
Yay, finally worked intalled and got my webcam working! It's not great, but it's better than nothing! Here's a better pic of me, no spiked hair/sleeve-less shirt this time! It's Light right after a shower!

-Light

Afroforce
user posted image
And there ya go. Ooooo, ahhh.
Wiryu
Dom, you are a darker silvester stallone!
Afroforce
QUOTE (Wiruu @ Jan 1 2005, 06:04 PM)
Dom, you are a darker silvester stallone!

Um, thanks?

beigebiggrin.gif

<3 Wir
DarkEpyon
I know I promised a more recent one of me a while back. Well, time to make good on that.

user posted image
Azrael
My graduation pics came in today. I'll post a few a bit later but I like how they came out. I was expecting worse.
DarkEpyon
I too will have some graduation pics in the next few days. I graduate tonight! W00T!

EDIT: Here's one.

user posted image
Azrael
Here is one of my many(8) studio graduation pics. Its more like 3 of them mixed together. Sorry about the quality.
Frosty
user posted image

Picture I took with my camera phone...I'll post my senior pics if I ever get them scanned.
proj
Damn I missed a lot of quality pics since I've been gone! Makes me want to meet people in the real and what not.. I think my old pic was deleted so here's a new one, just having fun at work they were pretending that conker was an intern and taking pictures with everyone being mad at him and what not. Here I am scowling at conker.. you can't even see all my grey hair in this pic too bad.. woo.
Dive
Sneaky.

edit: move along, nothing to see here. ninja2.gif
proj
like ninja2.gif?
Wiryu
Damn I missed a lot of quality pics since I've been gone! Makes me want to meet people in the real and what not.. I think my old pic was deleted so here's a new one, just having fun at work they were pretending that conker was an intern and taking pictures with everyone being mad at him and what not. Here I am scowling at conker.. you can't even see all my grey hair in this pic too bad.. woo.

It's on page 7, and i can't believe i actually posted that pic :O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.