Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members of AT....PIC TOPIC
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Astrid
QUOTE (drunken_chibi @ Feb 19 2004, 03:14 PM)
in a fight anyway.. the little guy is more likely to pull some crazy shit. big guys are usually over confident and rely on strength/size to win the day.. the little guy's the one who'll smash the glass upside your head and beat you to death with a barstool.

Yeah, never underestimate the great Napoleonic complex. But it's not just little guys: it's anyone with something to prove. Basically: short guys, really skinny guys, or that girl who everyone mistakes for a victim of her gender in terms of passiveness (like yours truly). Watch out, I can be quite deadly when the right buttons are pushed :D
Crushinator
For the record I am 6'2". Not small by any means...I think Alisha meant "thin" or "skinny"...that's more fitting.
Alisha
ah i shoulda known better im 6'4 but in pictures i look shorter unless someone is standing next to me
HC82
QUOTE (Alisha @ Feb 20 2004, 12:32 PM)
ah i shoulda known better im 6'4 but in pictures i look shorter unless someone is standing next to me

Btw Lish, if your that tall, your a monster amazon or your height relates to your thickness(ie.ghetto slang for a proportionately real women). But if your supposed to be thin, then your just a monster amazon(psst, compliment). I have yet to see your pic either.

I might post my pic down the road. No rush though, it's not like this topic will cease to exist anytime soon.
hamstar
user posted image

Yah...that's me.
ph33r teh hair! (note: hair is shorter now...though none less kempt...it won't stay down)
Knightsword
Removed because it scares me
Afroforce
user posted image

Yup, the ewness.
Nynaeve
I love these topics...doesn't it add something to know who you're "talking" to?

user posted image
AC9breaker
OMZG LOOK its JESUS CHRIST!... OH no wait its AC9Breaker =/
=o
I dont know how people say I look like him. beigeconfused.gif
tanshin
QUOTE (Crushinator @ Feb 19 2004, 10:20 PM)
For the record I am 6'2". Not small by any means...I think Alisha meant "thin" or "skinny"...that's more fitting.

Yea, and besides that picture is REALLY old. He's all buff now. Oh, and here's me.

user posted image
sorry its so close up, hope i didn't scare you.
Astrid
Whoa! Tanshin is teh hot. Then again, all us philosophers are :D *looks away snootily* beigebigrazz.gif
Dorian
QUOTE (Chimaera @ Apr 7 2004, 10:58 AM)
Whoa! Tanshin is teh hot. Then again, all us philosophers are :D *looks away snootily* beigebigrazz.gif

*Disclaimer: The "..." was originally used by Kazicht. I take no credit for making this up myself. (Don't sue me)
Ellianna
*looks around* hm should i? ... i may break a few monitors... >.> hmmm <.<
wth may as well ...this pic is a couple years old *hides*

hmm edit time hear original link wasnt working... sooo go to this page i'm here click on pictures!> online friends pics, then scroll down to "Mzry aka Laura" that's me ;/
Astrid
Fun and chaos ensues when Dorian, HC, Vega and I spend a day together.

user posted image

The deceptively tranquil group picture.

user posted image

The madness lurking within the quartet is now more evident, mwaha. (We weren't looking when the pic was snapped).

user posted image

Dorian's trying to keep Astrid from seeking something in the screen, so she kicks his arse!

user posted image

And last, but certainly not least: the very beautiful and charming, Vega.
Vega
In the second picture, none of us were ready. That's a good snapshot of how we are in real life; Astrid is badass and deep in thought, HC is happy and laid back, Dorian is focused on a task, and I'm off in my own world somewhere else.
HC82
You see the chick on the far right. Yep, that's me. Teh sexy!!!!! That's right, I'm a chick who is actually a guy, who is not a hermaphadite, yet at the same time I have a male sex organ.

Vega is the guy on the far left smoking the cigarette and the person next to him is HC82. Oh, wait a minute. I thought HC was the chick on the far right. Oh, the chick on the left side is Dorian and Vega is the guy on the right...

TOO MUCH MOUNTAIN DEW LIVE WIRE!!!!1111111

Insanity GET!!1111 OMGZOR!!!
Kari
Whoah, Chim, where did you get that awesome banner? XD .. like, the picture for it? That's wicked cool.

-Ferra
Astrid
QUOTE (Ferra @ Apr 10 2004, 12:47 AM)
Whoah, Chim, where did you get that awesome banner? beigebiggrin.gif .. like, the picture for it? That's wicked cool.

-Ferra

Dive made it for me. Where he got it, I don't know beigedead.gif
Alisha
QUOTE (HC82 @ Apr 9 2004, 11:02 PM)
You see the chick on the far right. Yep, that's me. Teh sexy!!!!! That's right, I'm a chick who is actually a guy, who is not a hermaphadite, yet at the same time I have a male sex organ.

Vega is the guy on the far left smoking the cigarette and the person next to him is HC82. Oh, wait a minute. I thought HC was the chick on the far right. Oh, the chick on the left side is Dorian and Vega is the guy on the right...

TOO MUCH MOUNTAIN DEW LIVE WIRE!!!!1111111

Insanity GET!!1111 OMGZOR!!!

live wire is the shit im glad they brought it back
Sword of Fire
alisha post ur pic!
Alisha
QUOTE (Sword of Fire @ Apr 10 2004, 03:55 PM)
alisha post ur pic!

uh do i know you?
Merodi
bleh
Mute
QUOTE (Alisha @ Apr 10 2004, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (Sword of Fire @ Apr 10 2004, 03:55 PM)
alisha post ur pic!

uh do i know you?

alisha post ur pic!
beigebigrazz.gif beigebigrazz.gif beigebigrazz.gif
Azrael
QUOTE (Merodi @ Apr 11 2004, 03:15 AM)
Try not to scream. Just run.

When I saw the pic, I didn't have an urge to do either. shades.gif
Sword of Fire
well alisha i was Yuna on ep 1 and 2 and im Disonence on brinstar.org or i was Lady Yuna on brinstar or Sword of Fire on brinstar

post ur pic!
Afroforce
QUOTE (Merodi @ Apr 11 2004, 02:15 AM)
Try not to scream. Just run.

user posted image

*points to say something and faints*

OMGWTF 911 911~~~

Merodi= hotness
Kari
True to my word, Mero, I came and took a look.

You're the cutest thing to ever grace an MMORPG, and I can promise you that.

You're adorable!

-Ferra
Merodi
Aww... Thanks guys >.< Ya make a girl feel good ^.^
*punches the air* Take that, high school! Mwahahaha...
*cough..* ^.^
Horosha Onikage
Ah, here's me... Keep two things in mind, this isn't exactly the best pic I have of myself (in fact, it's the only one I have) and that the coat is there because this was taken in December. beigebiggrin.gif

The JadeDragon
user posted image

Ok...I know I don't look much like a dragon, but I sware I am one deep inside lol. Anywho, this is me, the one and only JadeDragon aka QueenBee. I am the person on the left and also know that this pic is a few years old and not very good quality, so I apologize.
guns.gif
AC9breaker
QUOTE (The JadeDragon @ Apr 13 2004, 02:31 AM)
user posted image

Ok...I know I don't look much like a dragon, but I sware I am one deep inside lol. Anywho, this is me, the one and only JadeDragon aka QueenBee. I am the person on the left and also know that this pic is a few years old and not very good quality, so I apologize.
guns.gif

WTF not good quality!? I could have sworn you took this from some magazine or something. not only that but you look hawt too!

God dam everyone in this thread looks hot!
*takes a line from Omar*
*Bones thread*
The JadeDragon
WTF not good quality!? I could have sworn you took this from some magazine or something. not only that but you look hawt too!

I assure you AC, that pic is from no magazine lol. It was taken a good 3-4 years ago with a friend of mine in some photo studio place. Also thank you for the compliment...
Sword of Fire
whoa r u the one with the brown dress....whoooooa beigebigeek.gif
The JadeDragon
I am the person on the left and also know that this pic is a few years old and not very good quality, so I apologize.

SoF...yes I am on the left lol. In the brown dress...
Azrael
QUOTE (The JadeDragon @ Apr 13 2004, 02:31 AM)
user posted image

guns.gif

Jaw falls thru the floor and to my basement. shades.gif BTW, Awesome Sig Layrinn. I noticed it's similar to Astras and was wondering who made it?
Zio
Hmmm...I guess I can finally put my pic on here since I have the time plus I said I would on page 2 in this thread...<_< It's kinda fuzzy and 2 days before my 15th b-day. So here is the Zio.

user posted image
Merodi
Zio O.o I love the hair. Seriously. The color is gorgeous!
Zio
QUOTE (Merodi @ Apr 14 2004, 02:00 PM)
Zio O.o I love the hair. Seriously. The color is gorgeous!

lol thanks Merodi...btw it's never been dyed a different color...>_>
Merodi
user posted image

That's me at E3 again in front of the LOTR display.

user posted image

And there's me and ShadowBuni at Hawaii when I went to visit my sibs for Christmas ^.^ (That's when I had my short hair >.<)
Zio
QUOTE (Merodi @ Apr 14 2004, 04:15 PM)
user posted image

That's me at E3 again in front of the LOTR display.

user posted image

And there's me and ShadowBuni at Hawaii when I went to visit my sibs for Christmas ^.^ (That's when I had my short hair >.<)

beigebigeek.gif *steals everything out of that case* nice pics merodi =P
Kari
You're so cute, Mer <3 So incredibly.. fluffy. You look as if you belong in a schoolgirl setting of sorts. Ehehe <3

-Ferra
donkeybeatz
I posted this at The Arcade. Might as well post it here too. Hekeke.

user posted image
AC9breaker
QUOTE (DJ_Donkey @ Apr 15 2004, 11:30 AM)

user posted image

OH shizzal Its teh donkey!>!

Gib jacket!!!
proj
Okay, okay I have to join in the fun too.. You guys have been awesome to play with, it's cool to see what everyone looks like IRL.

Here I am cooking. Which I'm never to successful at. If you look closely at my hand you can see that the back of it is covered in a scar that was from spilling boiling oil on it. My hand is not actually gimped... I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm I guess I'm having fun beigebigrazz.gif

user posted image
Merodi
Wow! You look kewl Proj ^.^ You gotta be somewhat better than me at cooking cause I'm just the microwave chef >.<
proj
My real cooking skill is my innate ability to take almost anything out of the fridge/freezer and make something that actually tastes pretty good. This is a natural bi-product of growing up pretty poor.

I'll post some pictures of Plastique, Grignak, Fiera, Tarata and Myself hopefully as we're having a lan this weekend.
Crushinator
QUOTE (DJ_Donkey @ Apr 15 2004, 11:30 AM)

user posted image

DJ Donkey.....awesome!

*Crushinator's eyes stream over with tears* cry2.gif
Kari
Wow.. uhm.. proj, you look like Ashton Kutcher... Can I have your autograph?

-Fer'
Sieranis
I must warn you now...the face of terror appears before you! Run in fear! >_<

The horror! The horror! This was some years ago, 3 years or more. =P

Btw, I'm the guy in the green plad shirt... >_>;;
proj
That's a new one.. Thanks Ferra. You are my emo-kitty goddess! I get your autograph first!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.