Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Movies?
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Entertainment
Frosty
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (haven't seen 2 yet...it left the theatres here x_x), Pulp Fiction, and the original Shaft. How about you?
donkeybeatz
The Untouchables, hands down. And any movie by Pixar.

--d-_-b
The JadeDragon
Braveheart, Bad Boys 1-2, all Star Wars movies and of course the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
Retehi
Aliens has always been the best damn movie I ever seen, with Terminator 2: Judgement Day following a very close 2nd. 3rd being Robocop.

I like a lot more, but those 3 stand out for me the most.
Crushinator
Clerks might probably be my favorite movie of all time.
Dorian
Star Trek: First Contact

~\\\///

Live long and prosper
ArekuReiesu
A tie between Independence Day and Men in Black.
Astrid
The Ninth Gate is absolutely fantastic.

I also gotta side with Crush about Clerks. phj33r my 3r33t Salsa Shark away message.

Regarding movies, though, I'm really looking forward to seeing Troy because I know they'll have bastardized the Iliad pretty badly. So, it'll be hillarious to see. That and I hate Orlando Bloom, so seeing him play the stupid role of Alexandros/Paris will be amusing. The fact that they're throwing a love angle toward Achelleus seriously deserves humor points, considering the guy is an arrogant prick completely incapable of any sense of sympathy. Haha. :D
I just read the book for the first time this year, so call it curiosity. I'm sure we were all sad when Hektor died.

AC9breaker
Theres something about the "The Last Samurai" I loved. To me this is the greatest movie ever made. One of the reasons why in FF11 I wanna be a Ranger sub Samurai. beigelaugh.gif

After that I think its a tie between Scarface and Ninja Scroll.
DivA
1 - john boorman's excalibur (1981)
2 - lord of the rings ~ episode 1

~of course, these are the current reigning favorites - but i gots several honorable mentions: hardboiled & the killer (john woo), dune (1984), the big lebowski & heat.. ^^.
Shotie
Matrix Reloaded!
HC82
Undercover Brother, any Indiana Jones movies, Terminator 2 and the Lord of the Ring series.

Hmm...for non action movies...well, I'd have to think there.
Astrid
QUOTE (HC82 @ May 7 2004, 09:54 PM)
Undercover Brother, any Indiana Jones movies, Terminator 2 and the Lord of the Ring series.

Hmm...for non action movies...well, I'd have to think there.

LOL. I forgot all about Undercover Brother. It's that V-key, I'm telling you! It erased it from my MIND!
Ellianna
The Crow
DarkEpyon
Scarface, South Park
Knightsword
Star Wars (The original trilogy(ether SE or normal)), Lord of the Rings, and 2001: A Space Odyssey

edit- forgot an inportant one... The Transformers: The Movie
Vitamin D
Friday. And you know this man!
Ether
I have this weird thing were I see nearly everything, like almost everything, but have a really hard time coming up with a favorites list since its hard for me to consider something truly amazing

So heres my list of the moment =P

End of Evangelion
The Matrix
The Matrix Revolutions
AI
Khaotika
Clue

...mostly because I can quote the whole damn thing from memory...

-Khao
Vormav
Hmm, my top 3 are probably True Romance, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and Fargo. Favorite movies are always so tough to pick though, I'll probably change my mind in a couple minutes.
Dive
hard to decide, my tastes are always changing. I can say that I never tire of these titles:

The Seven Samurai
The Samurai Trilogy
Reservoir Dogs
Star Wars "A New Hope" and "The Empire Strikes Back"
Black Hawk Down
Blade Runner
Alien
Excalibur

hmm I will add more later for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.