Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy BDay DE!!!!!!!!!!!&#
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > Meeting Room
Riel
Have a great day Dark Epyon spinning.gif and Happy Birthday!!!!!!! buttrock.gif toast.gif purzeltag.gif
Wiryu
So here is an analysis, i do believe 90% of peoples posts are solely based on Birthday posts, the other 10% is er.....cribbage?

Happy Birthday DE beigesmile.gif
Zio
Happy 24th man. toast.gif
DarkEpyon
Thanks guys. In what came as a surprise, I got an email from the University of Central Florida saying I'd been accepted. W00T W00T!
unitself
Great news DE!
Our little man is growing so fast!
beigelaugh.gif
DarkEpyon
Best part is, said school is closer to my girlfriend.
Mute
birthday.gif

Congratulations on your acceptance to UCF as well dude.
trophy.gif
Knightsword
Happy birthday my friend buttrock.gif
DarkEpyon
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I did have a good day. Ate too damn much, but good nonetheless.
Azrael
Happy Birthday. toast.gif purzeltag.gif ninja2.gif
Kyre
Happy Birthday to you too!!
AC9breaker
Happy late birthday! ninja2.gif
Vitamin D
Ooh a bit late sorry. But "Judgement Time!" beigelaugh.gif Happy birthday.
Kazicht
Have a good one man. purzeltag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.