Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PSU mini death reel
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Diversions > Phantasy Star
donkeybeatz
Check it out
I shall make a longer one in the future.
I'm starting to like video editing =)
DarkEpyon
HAHAHAHAHA!
Vitamin D
Yeah we havent done this mission one time without getting super owned haha. It is a lot of fun though, the Betes are certified gangsta. shades.gif
unitself
damn! donkey goes-a-flyin!

where was AC9? He's supposed to be there for ya!

Bilix
Maybe someday you'll pull off almost dying.

Cool vid though and nice choice of music. shades.gif
Crushinator
Nice video, DJ! How is the game's performance when you use FRAPS? Do you lower the game resolution to capture easier?
donkeybeatz
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Feb 7 2007, 02:21 AM) [snapback]26507[/snapback]

Nice video, DJ! How is the game's performance when you use FRAPS? Do you lower the game resolution to capture easier?

It's actually perfect as long as I set the frameskip to 1 and have FRAPS capture at 30fps.
I usually lower the resolution to 1024 x 768 whenever I plan on doing any video capturing. I don't remember how the game played when I captured at 1280 x 1024. I think it ran pretty good.
Henge
careful on how much you capture donk, a while back when i was capturing some ingame video after a couple days of capturing here and there my HDD was full! haha, the videos FRAPS make take up huge space, i have a 180gig HD.

but yeah nice work, video editing is fun.

die less!
donkeybeatz
QUOTE(Henge @ Feb 7 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]26509[/snapback]

careful on how much you capture donk, a while back when i was capturing some ingame video after a couple days of capturing here and there my HDD was full! haha, the videos FRAPS make take up huge space, i have a 180gig HD.

but yeah nice work, video editing is fun.

die less!

Yea I noticed that it takes a few chunks of gigs off the HDD but its all good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.