Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best thing on the internet right now
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Crushinator
A little something for everyone.

donkeybeatz
Man that's crazy good stuff.
megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif
We need that kung fu man emote.
Vitamin D
LOL man that owned on every level imaginable. mario.gif
tanshin
nothing is ever gonna top that
AC9breaker
LOL some of the comments on that video are gold like this one.

"And so, the first, unplayably obscure development build of "Super Smash Bros" was locked in a vault, never to be spoken of again."
Ether
I see your kung fu and raise you one baby street fight. Hopefully this isn't old to everyone

Henge
10/10
Crushinator
QUOTE(Ether @ Jul 27 2007, 01:41 AM) *
I see your kung fu and raise you one baby street fight. Hopefully this isn't old to everyone

That was all kinds of awesome! I've only seen excerpts from that before, not the full thing.

Crushinator
WTF JAPAN (*'-')b

Henge
Obviously the metrosexual japanese interpretation of the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
Wiryu

Not funny, just awesome. megaman-run.gif
Riel
From best to worst ;)

Henge
QUOTE(Wiryu @ Aug 19 2007, 05:39 AM) *
Not funny, just awesome. megaman-run.gif

Haha, that really was teh Awesome.
Vitamin D
QUOTE(Riel @ Aug 19 2007, 06:58 AM) *
From best to worst ;)

Riel wins, GYMKATA is epic.
AC9breaker
I dunno, My vote goes to Wiryu's Metal Rendition of Wilys Castle theme from Megaman 2. Too badass.
Vitamin D
Yeah, makes me wanna run through Mega Man 2 again. Think I will, Wood Man first. megaman-run.gif
Wiryu
QUOTE(Vitamin D @ Aug 19 2007, 12:45 PM) *
Yeah, makes me wanna run through Mega Man 2 again. Think I will, Wood Man first. megaman-run.gif

Do you really wanna put yourself through that kind of pain? It's that shield!!! Though he does have one of the best stage musics...
Crushinator
QUOTE(Riel @ Aug 19 2007, 06:58 AM) *
From best to worst ;)

Why is there a pommel horse in the middle of the badguy fortress? beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif beigelaugh.gif

No way man, gotta start with Bubble Man!
Alisha
i approve of this awesome
Crushinator

FIGHT TWO DEMONS!
HC82
What in the sweet lord was that? You've scarred me in ways that aren't right.

You know how wrong this is?
It's like if I were a man pretending to be an actual woman online. That's how bad this is.

I dunno about you, but they remind me of a bizzaro super hero team.
AC9breaker
QUOTE(HC82 @ Aug 23 2007, 10:38 PM) *
It's like if I were a man pretending to be an actual woman online. That's how bad this is.

LOL

But Yeah wtf was that? I'm pretty sure a couple of people are going to go to hell for that video.
Crushinator
I know this is wrong but... there's more.

I totally lost it at the end with the one two punch of "I like beer, its good for you!" and "I like to wear dresses."

This is just simply the most wrong thing I've seen on the internet.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Vitamin D
QUOTE(HC82 @ Aug 23 2007, 08:38 PM) *

LOL! Oh man... good times.
Wiryu
"I. Fight. Vam,pires."

Fucking crazy. Who's recording this and saying, "We should put this on the internet where people won't laugh at this, because everyone is a compassionate individual to the disabled."?

It reminds me of "The kids of witney(?) high" They were a band that brought you hits like "Throw away the trash" and "you'd better watch out or the insects will get you."

We're all burning for this one.
Crushinator
Henge
wow.

What.

The.

Fuck.

/split topic.

New topic title: Atrocities of the Interweb.
Vitamin D
QUOTE(Henge @ Aug 26 2007, 11:38 PM) *
wow.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Yeah, I second this notion.
Wiryu
what exactly did she just say? O.O

Can we ya know, get the written text to that and try and figure it out?
Crushinator
QUOTE(Wiryu @ Aug 27 2007, 02:49 AM) *
what exactly did she just say? O.O

Can we ya know, get the written text to that and try and figure it out?

YTMND provides, my friend.

http://helptheiraq.ytmnd.com/
Wiryu
I've got it pinned. She's a robot, built for the sole purpose of winning this competition. She was programed with a preliminary list of questions that she would have to answer, however this question was intentionally thrown into the competition as a counter-robot measure. If you read the text, she begins mentioning other countries, I believe this was supposed to be a world peace speech. Because the question was not set into her programming, she began to malfunction.
Oddies da Nerfed
That, or we really need to institute some selective breeding program and fix our fucking education system.

edit: the R key is not the one labeled T.
Crushinator
I'll breed with her.

Many times.

A.C. Slater can watch from the closet.
DarkEpyon

Whether you're Christian or not, this is pretty funny.
Henge
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Aug 28 2007, 02:25 AM) *
I'll breed with her.

Many times.

A.C. Slater can watch from the closet.

At least you wouldn't have to worry about [expletive]ing her brains out.
Vitamin D
Mario+Sonic+DBZ= Awesome.

Ran into this the other day, thought it was pretty dope haha.

The "Intro"

Yoshi getting his ass kicked. =/

Sonic has a Hurricane Kick!?

Super Mario RPGs Axem Rangers, that makes this God/Win++

Haha... he did a Raging Demon.

And one last batch of people getting their asses kicked.

Knightsword
Satan's Game

Wiryu
Knightsword
No video, but heres the sequel to "Satan's Game"

http://www.rpgmp3.com/downloads/data/av-de...rt-2-stream.mp3
Vitamin D
This was too awesome not to share haha.

Wiryu
holy shit, that was nothing but win! hahaha
Knightsword
If thats real then awesome.

heres a new one

Oddies da Nerfed
Epic this be! http://www.marryourdaughter.com/
Crushinator
QUOTE(Oddies da Nerfed @ Sep 12 2007, 11:57 AM) *

That site is stupendous! I can't believe something like this is real... what kind of fucked up parents would put their kid on the auction block like this? And in the name of "religious tradition", yeah right. The parents get fat paid, and some weird rich guy gets to fuck a little kid legally.

14 1/2 years old. When you are still measuring how old you are with "half-years" you're not quite old enough to be the marrying type.
"...while she has little direct experience with the opposite sex we have made sure she is aware of everything she needs to know to be a good wife and mother." I dont' even want to think about how they "made her aware." Oh wait, maybe I do.

$80 grand... that is some Grade A USDA approved jailbait.

13 years old!? Oh wait, she got an A in Home Ec, so she's totally ready to be a wife. (and for some fat pedo to plow her loins.)

Only $3,995? I can buy her for less than a car! What a deal! I know what I'm getting with my christmas bonus this year.

"Sarah calls herself a Goth but we insisted she not dress in black for this photo. She reads and writes a lot of depressing poetry and it takes a lot to get her nose out of a book."
Sounds like the life of the party, great investment for $27k IMHO LOL beigesmile.gif
Retehi
LEATHER BELT

Ether
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=359313

Mario level that plays itself

Theres a bunch more like this on youtube if you search for either "incredible mario" or "automatic mario", but the above is my favorite one
Oddies da Nerfed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFVc2NAt94
Crushinator

I like turtles!
Retehi
That reporter so wanted to beat the hell out of that kid.
Ether

Unbelievably awkward
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.