Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best thing on the internet right now
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Vitamin D
Holy shit, that was amazing haha. That must have taken a long ass time. beigebigeek.gif
Crushinator
Vitamin D
My Gigaton Punch...

Check the dude's profile for more songs, the Chun-Li and Vega songs are gold haha.
donkeybeatz

megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif megaman-run.gif
AC9breaker
HEL YEH, T. Dub is the shit. I downloaded one of his mixtapes, good stuff. He's got some dope songs on his youtube page. I recommend you check out his TS Spacer remix, of the underground mix tape track Spacer. Also, check out his E. Honda track, hundred hits. So sick. My favorite is Dead Cyclone and YupYupyup.
Crushinator
HC82
Sanders just has a wider hit radius than poor old Ronald. Looks like "chicken" is the win.
AC9breaker
That was awesome
Ronald played like a mix of several SNK chars why The Colonel played like Marvel characters. Specifically Gambit and Magneto.
Vitamin D
Hahaha awesome stuff. Did this remind any one else of the Hobo Cup from back in the day? trophy.gif
Wiryu
DarkEpyon
That guy bears a striking resemblance to my 8th grade math teacher, only with a bit more hair.
donkeybeatz
That video is old hat Wiryu. Where have you been?

Perhaps the luckiest kid on The Price Is Right:
DarkEpyon
Wow....

And on his birthday no less!

Funniest part was when he started spinning on the floor.
Crushinator
Retehi
As big as a flop PSU was, this is pretty funny I admit.

Vitamin D
Because I mentioned it last night and it's too awesome NOT to be in this thread.

Crushinator

Yes, that's R. Kelly.
AC9breaker
This cat is out of his god damn mind.

The next Michael Jackson / Bobby Brown everyone.
Vitamin D
Saw this on Kotaku, and I just downloaded a second ago haha. I've always loved Luda, and this just cements his skill.

I'm at the Call of Duty, plus my Metal Gear is Solid. My Resident is Evil, full of south side riders. I hope you Pac Man, I got six Virtua Fighters! shades.gif
Crushinator
That was RADICAL. buttrock.gif
Crushinator

Same guys that did the Predator rap.
AC9breaker
Man, Robocop is such a freaking awesome movie. I remember I use to watch that movie everyday after kindergarten and 1 st grade soon as I went home, usually before or after David the Gnome. I could never watch the part when Murphy got killed with all the shotguns. It was too gruesome for me as a kid. This video made me wanna watch it again.

YOU BURNT DA FUCKING MONEY!

Can you fly bobby?

DEAD OR ALIVE YOUR COMING WITH ME.

I WORK FOR DICK JONES!

Also

Alisha
i think a wtfm8 is in order for this.

Crushinator
beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif

Whats so weird about it? We've known Shantotto was going to be in the game for like a month now. Its even on the official site.
Knightsword
Numa wha?

Crushinator
AC9breaker
I raise your Oh god oh man with my Shit just got real.

donkeybeatz

A milli a milli a milli
Crushinator
Why does he have a "donation" link???

The only reason anyone should send this dude money is if it guarantees he'll STOP making videos.
Alisha
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Dec 22 2008, 09:34 PM) *
beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif beigeconfused.gif

Whats so weird about it? We've known Shantotto was going to be in the game for like a month now. Its even on the official site.

that just shows how behind the times i am right now.
Crushinator

donkeybeatz

Man chicity never disappoints. I like his touchdown analogy haha.
Knightsword
DarkEpyon
The Zelda one is still cool no matter how many times I see it!

While we're on Japanese commercials....
Alisha
this isnt funny or anything like that but if you like the music in street fighter 3 you might like this.

Persona 3 FES intro

Persona 3 main battle theme:Mass Destruction

Persona 4 intro

Persona 4 intro 2

Persona 4 main battle theme without the intro

Crushinator
Barack Obama: ACTION PRESIDENT

More here: http://gamu-toys.info/sonota/sw/obama/obama.html
Retehi
Oh my god. I'LL TAKE A WHOLE SET.
Crushinator
HC82
Good for people who are manic depressive, believe it or not.
Crushinator
Crushinator
Vitamin D

LOL
Crushinator

I want that shirt.
tanshin
she looks really fit! She would make a good female boxer with those legs. but I suppose I'm missing the whole point of the vid if that's what I take from it, haha.
Crushinator

BEEN HAD MONEY! Yo, yo cameraman, look at this, BEEN HAD MONEY.
HC82
Been had money, LOL!!!

I like how he spreads out his "big" 20 dollar bills. "I roll big, with my medium size twenties."
He's probably got maybe a 15k in cash spread around the room. A low income person can save 5k a year if they follow a standard savings routine.
Crushinator
QUOTE(HC82 @ Mar 10 2009, 08:08 PM) *
Been had money, LOL!!!

I like how he spreads out his "big" 20 dollar bills. "I roll big, with my medium size twenties."
He's probably got maybe a 15k in cash spread around the room. A low income person can save 5k a year if they follow a standard savings routine.

You should come on the podcast for a special "AT Finance Protips" segment buttrock.gif.
AC9breaker
We can call it, Financial Talk.
Crushinator
http://www.najle.com/idaft/
Scan_Man
Lmao at "Been had money." Moreso at the fact he took the time with draw all that money from the ATM just for a youtube video. I know people just like that though.

My turn.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.