Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best thing on the internet right now
Apocalypse Tribe HQ > Headquarters > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Oddies da Nerfed
QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Jul 9 2009, 10:34 AM) *
Holy crap, that looks amazing! This is gonna be PC only?

Pc/360 per interview with intent on 4 player co-op (cross platform if publisher coughs up enough cash)
Crushinator
I think a game that awesome deserves its own thread. Day 1 purchase for me!

Haven't have a good mechwarrior game is SO long. Mechassault 2 on Xbox 1 was alright, but no depth, customization, or first person mode.
AC9breaker
It just needs the Steel Battlion controller to finalize the touch. fucking 36 buttons of awesomeness!
Oddies da Nerfed
Too lazy to try to copy and post shit here, so just goto the link.

edit: be sure to check the full legal response.

http://failblog.org/2009/07/13/omg-u-fail-so-hard/
Vitamin D
This video is years old, but I had forgotten about it until recently. I still wasn't able to find it on Youtube either. So here's the link to...

SEGA FANTASY VI!

Anyone who's seen this video knows of its genius. There are three things in particular that make it amazing. First, it mirrors the last part, as well as other events of Final Fantasy VI perfectly. Secondly, you can tell what character each system is if you've played the game, and the creator even made the moves accurate in that respect. Lastly, the gaming industry jokes are just excellent. The UMD attack hurting everyone including the PSP itself was awesome beigelaugh.gif . Truly, this is one of the best things on the internet. If you haven't seen it, prepare for AWESOMENESS.
Crushinator

TREY 4 LYFE.
AC9breaker
Oddies da Nerfed
Crushinator
Retehi

A Helpful Tutorial on The Most Difficult Video Game Ever -- powered by Cracked.com
Crushinator
Damnit! Anything but the Space Inventory! crash.gif
Oddies da Nerfed
Oldie but a goody.

Crushinator

This is the best news story I've ever seen. Shockingly realistic reenactments :O
Alisha
lol fox 8 is one of my local news stations. this is pretty funny heh.
Crushinator
Crushinator

I almost put this in the "worst thing" thread, but I think its too awesome.
Crushinator

See ya!
Knightsword
Billion and Billions of Stars

HC82
Oh, shit. Carl Sagan just brought down the house.

No jiggling booties, birthday sex, or lesbian curiosity here, no sir!
Crushinator

So much I love in this vid; the description of SMB2 as "a mystic pyramid, filled with scores of murderous creatures.", the U.S. National Video Team Captain himself, "The object here is to have mario penetrate the pyramid and slay the evil birdo." Also of course how they keep referencing Mario even though the kids are all playing as Luigi. And that the level they're playing has Triclyde as the boss, not Birdo beigelaugh.gif.

I actually feel bad for the kid in blue, he's still struggling with the first desert area when the other 2 kids have already made it to Rad Racer beigelaugh.gif
AC9breaker
Don't know where to put this. But either way I'm probably going to hell and so are you guys for laughing at it.

http://tinyurl.com/badlols

Instructions, Mute video on left and forward to 23 secs.
Crushinator

Alisha
since halloween is coming up heres a classic game i play every halloween. i wonder if its on VC.

Alisha
ahh another nes classic

Crushinator
Alisha
the greatest pause music ever.

HC82
Mingo is the mandingo of typewriting.

Crushinator
Alisha, seriously, stop stinking up this topic with your game music vids. Make a different thread if you wanna post them or something, that's great.

You seem to miss the point of this thread with every post you make in it.

Alisha
QUOTE(Crushinator @ Oct 21 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Alisha, seriously, stop stinking up this topic with your game music vids. Make a different thread if you wanna post them or something, that's great.

You seem to miss the point of this thread with every post you make in it.

ok then.
i wont let the door hit me on the way out.
Scan_Man
I thought this was well done.

HC82
Le' go my noodles, BITCH!!! Those are my fucking noodles. I opened the package first!!!

FYI, Crush is just mad because you haven't told him that you're deeply in love with him. He's got a Crush on you, but he's too shy to say.
Crushinator
Crushinator
See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.
Scan_Man
Yeah that's a good one Crush. Because its so true! I remember taking the guy's hat with the fishing rod. But it reminds of all the bsing I did in OOT.

I'm huge fan of Mike Parker's work, and the animations he been doing for CollegeHumor. He is a good friend of mine too.
Crushinator
Crushinator
Retehi

This is actually pretty damn awesome.

inb4 "crush showed me this already"
Crushinator
Haha, that was fantastic. I've actually never seen it before beigebigeek.gif
Scan_Man
That reminds me of the awesome series There Will Be Brawl where they make a crack at Mario being a doctor at one point.

Crushinator
Oddies da Nerfed
Crushinator
http://maritan.ytmnd.com/
Alisha
AC9breaker
GUTTAH TRASH!
Crushinator

Just fucking awesome.
Crushinator
Crushinator

Crushinator
AC9breaker

lmao Love this dood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.