Closed TopicStart new topic
FFXI Meeting 4/24/04
Crushinator
post Apr 19 2004, 09:19 PM
Post #16

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

How convenient that these self cleansing seminars follow April 20th? beigelaugh.gif

Anyways, I will certainly be in attendance of this meeting.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Apr 20 2004, 01:06 AM
Post #17

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

mm....I will see if I can make this one since I miss every other FFXI meeting...><.
Shame on me!

My interest in FFXI has been less than expected lately.

Most of my free time is spent at school now with homework and such.

When I get a chance I am usually on PSO...playing challenge...or talking with PSO friends...go figure!

The most that I completed is up to challenge C2C2 lately and only because a friend invited me that I had not played with in a long time.

I just played "follow the leader" which I have not done in forever in challenge!

Kinda fun actually and not so difficult. Did not die a single time. Boss is a little lengthy to complete...just be sure not to get near it when it stomps down...insta-kill.

Okay, nice to talk to everyone again and see ya on Saturday night!
oyasumi!
おやすみ~♪ at-emote1.gif
--Sheik

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Dive
post Apr 20 2004, 04:54 AM
Post #18

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

News updated. Please review it and make an effort to make it saturday.

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Apr 20 2004, 07:43 AM
Post #19

Guests

I'm going to try my hardest to make this meeting even though I don't have access to my computer but I might be able to get on...Not promising anything so I may or may not be there.

+Quote Post
DivA
post Apr 20 2004, 08:49 AM
Post #20

Deus-Ex MachinA

Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Crushinator @ Apr 19 2004, 09:19 PM)
How convenient that these self cleansing seminars follow April 20th? beigelaugh.gif

*reflects* there are times where i do not understand your thinking, mr. Crush.. =. though you may find humor in my words, there is always reason for everything that i do; health is very important to your's truly & i do not acknowledge Doctors (12:60) as competent healers...therefore, i take full responsibility for my own state of health & do whatever i can to fully understand the root cause of illness & what i can do to truly heal a vast array of ailments by my own hand..

to heal, i must first learn how..

this is a sphere of study that i dedicate to seriously for a numbers of years now; so once again, my apologies for not attending the gathering this time around ~ but i've explained myself enough, & have no need to do so further.. *turns to Dive & Woe..* i've read the news updates, may blessings guide the guild toward the goals you seek, i'll be there in spirit; to all members of athq.. remember to keep this in mind..

consider - what must a collective do to attain perfect trust? far easier said than done, but know that the rewards justify faith in the practice taken to achieve this state of consciousness (some would even say ~ enlightenment..). at-emote1.gif

+Quote Post
Adiamas
post Apr 20 2004, 09:02 AM
Post #21

Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 132

Iam sorry i dont think I can make it to the meeting. I would not get back in tiem for it. What are my options? heh.

--------------------
PSU!!!!

+Quote Post
hamstar
post Apr 20 2004, 09:16 AM
Post #22

Local Ham product

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 119

I will do what I can to be there.
My friend is in from San Fran for the weekend, but if this is a matter of much importantce then I can log on for a bit. I just need to know where and when in advance.

-Alex

--------------------
IPB Image
Hamtaru FFXI (retired)
75 rng 65 nin 37 war 34 bst 26 rdm 18 whm 16 blm 12 mnk
91 Woodworking 60 alchemy 60 bonecraft 60 goldsmithing 40 smithing

+Quote Post
hamstar
post Apr 20 2004, 09:23 AM
Post #23

Local Ham product

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 119

perhaps the new linksack formed by Felys and Nevah. TheGS could be involved in Pearl alliance as well? I'm sure they would be interested in forming it.

Are merging in theirs or is a new shell being born?

-Alex akak hamtaru

--------------------
IPB Image
Hamtaru FFXI (retired)
75 rng 65 nin 37 war 34 bst 26 rdm 18 whm 16 blm 12 mnk
91 Woodworking 60 alchemy 60 bonecraft 60 goldsmithing 40 smithing

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 20 2004, 10:39 AM
Post #24

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Woot! Im gonna be able to make it. I got someone to cover for me. one thing though... SInce Im still the noob here, I havent been anywhere outside of the little bastok wasp infected area. Therefore Im most likely to get loss or pwned by some rock lizard like last night x.x

So if someone could hold my hand to the camping ground that would be cool. Im still trying to get the hand on what all the dam buttons do. I just learned yesterday how to talk to the whole linkshell at once lol. *5points for me*

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Apr 20 2004, 10:47 AM
Post #25

System Id

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 45

Hmm. Sounds like quite a feet to get this transition.. hope it all goes as smoothly as possible.

Also have you guys decided on a color for the pearle yet? Or perhaps that purple text may have answered my question, Hehe.

Anyway, I'll be there. mog.gif

+Quote Post
drunken_chibi
post Apr 20 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #26

San d'Orian Evil

Member No.: 69

no disrespect meant when i say this, but what if some of us don't want to become "soul survivors"? i like the name "apocalypse cow" and think we should keep it. wouldn't it be easier to just restrict recruiting policy and take away sack holder rights than to scrub it all, lose a great LS name (that actually reflects who we are AT+GC -- for the most part), and invite all kinds of confusion. as to the arguing, it doesn't happen often enough to merit such drastic actions. in order to cut it out entirely you'd also have to cut down all the useless prattle on the /linkshell channel as well. much of the arguing (from what i've seen and personally been involved with) comes from people voicing opinions over a public channel. you cannot allow one person to express an opinion without allowing another to express his/her own. therefore arguing in its basest form will always exist on any linkshell regardless of color or name, unless we are all censored. if that is the direction the linkshell is moving in, i'm sorry to say, but i'm not interested.

long live the cows.

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Apr 20 2004, 02:28 PM
Post #27

Busy In Hell

Member No.: 51

We should at least change the LS color if everyone isn't in approval of the new plan. I'm in support of whatever Woe and Dive decide on and I think that someone had to have had an argument on the linkshell recently to contirbute to the no arguing rule that was decided on. This may be to curb negativity on the linkshell as well. I know some people may not be in the best of moods after a long tiring day of work and to come on FFXI and see people in the linkshell bickering may make feelings worse.

This post has been edited by Azrael: Apr 20 2004, 03:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post
drunken_chibi
post Apr 20 2004, 02:37 PM
Post #28

San d'Orian Evil

Member No.: 69

yeah, but who are the "leaders"? if the shell is supposedly a combination of AT, GC, VM, etc, who calls the shots, the leaders of each of the prospective forums? and the color is really the least of concerns.

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Apr 20 2004, 03:34 PM
Post #29

Local 804

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (drunken_chibi @ Apr 20 2004, 01:06 PM)
no disrespect meant when i say this, but what if some of us don't want to become "soul survivors"? i like the name "apocalypse cow" and think we should keep it. wouldn't it be easier to just restrict recruiting policy and take away sack holder rights than to scrub it all, lose a great LS name (that actually reflects who we are AT+GC -- for the most part), and invite all kinds of confusion.  as to the arguing, it doesn't happen often enough to merit such drastic actions. in order to cut it out entirely you'd also have to cut down all the useless prattle on the /linkshell channel as well. much of the arguing (from what i've seen and personally been involved with) comes from people voicing opinions over a public channel. you cannot allow one person to express an opinion without allowing another to express his/her own. therefore arguing in  its basest form will always exist on any linkshell regardless of color or name, unless we are all censored. if that is the direction the linkshell is moving in, i'm sorry to say, but i'm not interested.

long live the cows.

What they mean by argueing is not people dissagreing with eachother. They mean the whole thinsg where people fight like children and act very very immaturly towards eachother. And the LS does need a new name. I love AT and all, Hail the Apocalypse. But we are not only AT and Cow anymore, so we gatta scrap it.

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Apr 20 2004, 03:53 PM
Post #30

Busy In Hell

Member No.: 51

.*Edit* Changed "leaders" to Woe and Dirge on above post. It seems like they are usually the ones that make the decisions regarding the meetings and whatnot and and that's why I called them the leaders. What I said probably came from me only really being active here at the Apocalypse Tribe.

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:14 PM